[Game][2.3+] Stompy

• Replies:5
AbirvalGaming
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 20, 2015, 11:13:32 PM via Website

After the grat explosion at the robotic factory producing Stompy program had only one skill - go ahead! Participate in an unusual adventure. Help to overcome the difficult path.
Your task is removing the obstacles in front of the robot. Finding the right solution of problems using as less actions as it possible. In this arcade game you have to quickly make complex design decisions and else more faster actions.
imageimageimage
The game has two modes:
- 40 unique levels - your task is to clear the way using minimum number of actions;
- Infinity Mode - be the first in the world rankings. Compete with other players. Various bonuses and improvements will help you.
Available different skins of Stompy.

Download on Google Play Free
id On Google Play
com.AbirvalGaming.Stompy

goo.gl/qpI7hv

Feel free to contact us with your ideas and feedbacks
abirvalgaming@gmail.com

— modified on Oct 21, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

Phong Nguyễn

Phong Nguyễn
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 21, 2015, 3:56:20 AM via Website

You can send a link? I search on google play but desperate

AbirvalGaming

Oct 21, 2015, 11:25:52 AM via Website

Phong Nguyễn

You can send a link? I search on google play but desperate

Sorry, I cant post links in thread

goo.gl/qpI7hv

MunkeeBonez
  • Forum posts: 26

Oct 22, 2015, 4:13:07 PM via Website

really like the sort of 'blueprint style' artwork.. even though you couldn't post links I was easily able to get there with your provided package name pasted onto an app page 'com.AbirvalGaming.Stompy' worked quite easily.

Really nice mechanic, kinda a mashup of tetris and a platformer and it really really works well for a touchscreen device. I like it alot.

p.s. thanks for not making a flappy bird clone

Munkeebonez

AbirvalGaming

AbirvalGaming

Oct 22, 2015, 5:07:12 PM via Website

MunkeeBonez

really like the sort of 'blueprint style' artwork.. even though you couldn't post links I was easily able to get there with your provided package name pasted onto an app page 'com.AbirvalGaming.Stompy' worked quite easily.

Really nice mechanic, kinda a mashup of tetris and a platformer and it really really works well for a touchscreen device. I like it alot.

p.s. thanks for not making a flappy bird clone

Munkeebonez

Thanks for your feedback. We are very glad that you like game style and enjoy playing!

Ilyssa Cohen
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 23, 2015, 1:46:18 AM via Website

Hey AbirvalGaming ,

I love your game! I was wondering if you have ever considered promoting offers within your game as an additional way for users to earn credits? Please email me at ilyssa@adscendmedia.com if you would like to chat about the possibility of integrating our offers/offer wall inside your game.

Thanks!
Ilyssa