How to transfer photos files from Android to pc

• Replies:19
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 29, 2015 12:01:27 PM via Website

How can I transfer photos files from Android to computer? I need to move a lot of photos from Android phone device to computer. In order to save memory to download others app. Can you help me?

Solution: MobiKin Assistant for Android help me transfer photos between android phone and computer easily. Here you can read this guide to get help: How to transfer photos between android phone and computer

— modified on Nov 6, 2015 2:53:18 AM

Oct 29, 2015 12:03:14 PM via Website

If you have any good idea, please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you!

— modified on Oct 29, 2015 12:03:42 PM

Oct 29, 2015 12:19:27 PM via Website

How can I transfer photos files from Android to computer? I need to move a lot of photos from Android phone device to computer. In order to save memory to download others app. Can you help me?
When I connect Android phone with computer via USB data cable, I can't find my target files.

• Forum posts: 21

Oct 29, 2015 1:08:00 PM via Website

Turn google photo sync on and login to google photo from PC. Download all the photo from google photo and delete the same from your phone.

• Forum posts: 218

Oct 30, 2015 4:02:36 AM via Website

Connect your phone with your PC via USB cable, then copy your photo files from PC.
Or you can transfer files by cloud storage, such as Dropbox, Google drive, OneDrive...

• Forum posts: 15

Nov 3, 2015 6:23:12 AM via Website

Don't know SHARE it has a PC version. Download SHAREIT pc version & install. you can transfer everything from android to PC & PC to android. Your computer should enable wifi router otherwise SHAREIT not works.

take a look again over shareit in your android there have a button "connect pc" :) you can access all drive & folder of computer from your android by using "connect pc" button.

Likes me if it helps & easy :)
visit for more apps

• Forum posts: 15

Nov 6, 2015 5:52:15 PM via Website

See how it's easy as I've written above about this.
Any kind of Content (Audio, Video, Picture) you can transfer from PC to android and android to PC.

Don't forget to Like us if it helps you:)
And visit our Android apk site for latest android apk apps collection.

• Forum posts: 17

Dec 30, 2015 2:13:37 PM via Website

You can use Leomaster Privacy guard to secure or hide your apps without having to jailbreak your phone.
Never had these troubles as I just installed Leomaster Privacy Guard and it worked absolutely fine.
Try it out.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 271

Dec 30, 2015 5:40:30 PM via Website

I transfer the app using the Zapya app.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

• Forum posts: 14

Jan 22, 2016 7:21:27 AM via Website

I use Airmore to transfer files from my Moto G to PC. Not USB cable needed.

• Forum posts: 19

Jan 28, 2016 6:20:28 AM via Website

Don't be silly. All can be done with USB.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 71

Feb 2, 2016 4:44:11 AM via Website

A backup app is enough for this, you can choose those data you want and transfer them to pc freely. You need to backup android.

— modified on Feb 3, 2016 2:39:49 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Feb 3, 2016 5:42:59 AM via Website

Dropbox is best to quickly upload folders (zip), files, photos and videos from your PC or smartphone. Easily transfer files from android phone to computer without connect your device to PC. So you can access all uploaded files of your PC and save directly on your android device.

Feb 26, 2016 10:50:55 AM via Website

:)Hi, HimyNio, you may use a completely free and wireless tool - AirMore to transfer all your Android photos to PC. In fact, this handy tool can also help us to transfer photos, music, videos, contacts, messages, documents and other files to PC and vice versa. It's maybe the best free app I've used. Here's a simple guide: How to transfer Android photos to PC.

• Forum posts: 16

Feb 28, 2016 11:20:02 PM via Website

I just use ES File Explorer. Navigate to your photos in ES and then just check off each one you want to transfer, then in the menu click "Copy to" and choose a place on your PC. I created a folder on my PC and called it Anroid File Share and I swap files back and forth from PC to phone and vice versa using ES. Works great.

Mar 14, 2016 6:51:10 AM via Website

Shareit for pc is the best app to transfer data.

Apr 14, 2016 4:51:01 AM via Website

If you just would like to transfer photos from Android to PC. Simply connect your Android phone to pc and you can find and transfer your Android photos with Windows Manager.
You can also use some Android transfer tool to help you transfer all Android files, including photos, pictures, contacts, music, video, etc. from Android phone to PC. I use Wondershare MobileGo, Android Toolkit. They are both great tools.

May 4, 2016 11:42:00 AM via Website

As for this transferring case, at first connect your smartphone to the computer using the USB line and then follow the guide to set up debugging mode. Choose the view files and then copy the files from your Android with dragging photos to PC and when the copying is done, just disconnect it so you can check whether the photos are transferred from Android to PC.

— modified on May 13, 2016 5:04:13 AM

• Forum posts: 24

Jun 2, 2016 3:29:47 AM via Website

You can copy your photos from android to pc using USB Cable:
Just simply plug your Android phone into computer and drag photos and videos to any folder for safe keeping.

Or you can help with Jihosoft Phone Transfer.
Jihosoft Phone Transfer is a professional tool which is available to move photos as well as contacts, sms, whatsApp messages, call history, videos and more from your android phone to pc or to other phones.
How to transfer photos from android to pc with Jihosoft Phone Transfer:
1. Download the free trial version of Jihosoft Phone Transfer, Connect you Android to the computer via USB cable.
2.Click “Backup Your Phone” and let the program detect the Android device, then select "Photos" from the listed data types, then click "Start Copy"

• Forum posts: 18

Jun 8, 2016 10:22:53 AM via Website

Hey, there. I think the fastest and safest way to transfer files between computer and Android phones is Android Manager. It is not just photo that it can deal with. Really save me a lot of time.:D:D