[FREE] [Match-3 Game] [Honeyday Blitz 2]

• Replies:1
Rachel McKinley
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 2, 2015, 6:32:12 AM via Website

Currently addicted to this game so I thought I might as well share it with android users. It is not available yet for iOs and it is not as popular as the other match 3 games but I believe this game has so much potential. I first played it because the people in my class were doing a competition, the game had a cash prize for whoever reaches the highest level (or episode,like what they call it in the game). I played because of the money but now, I am really hooked to it. The game features are very nice and the graphics are pleasing to the eyes. No ads and in app purchases are not required, just optional.

The game is like Candy Crush but it is better in my opinion. I think they have 100+ levels as of now but the developers are creating more (according to their announcement in the game).

Christian Gray
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 5, 2015, 6:02:36 AM via Website

This one looks nice. have never heard of this game though, is it really good? aaah, lemme try it and let you know. I have been looking for a good game for my phone. I hate in-app purchases, I don't see the point in them so I'm really glad this game, despite of the feature, doesn't really require purchases. Will get back to you in a few days :)