[GAME] [FREE] HONEYDAY BLITZ 2

• Replies:0
Kevin Laupingco
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 6, 2015, 5:42:52 AM via Website

If you like match-3 games, then this is the best game for you. I am not even one of the developers. I just really enjoy this game so much I thought.. why not write about it? Right?

Anyway, like I said, it is a match-3 game. I like it so much because I have tried a lot of similar games, and believe me, when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! And all of them disappointed me. Candy Crush takes forever to load on my PC and phone. It is frustrating so I stopped playing. Jelly Splash, Inside Out, Line disney tsum tsum, Jelly Blast, Cookie Jam, Candy Jewel. They all made my phone lag. Maybe because they are too big for my limited phone memory. Honeyday Blitz 2 is the only match-3 game that has not given me any problem yet. I have been playing for 2 months straight so that must mean something.

The game graphic is really nice and cute, the sound is great although I mute it when I am out and about. The levels keeps getting harder and harder and each episode has a different look. The customer service is also good, just check their playstore and you'll know what I mean. Although customer service is not really needed because like I said, the game is bugless. LOL. Did I say that term right?

Anyway, just check it out on Google Playstore. :) You won't regret it. :)! image image