Hello all I am student of mobile app development

• Replies:10
Ethan William
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 29, 2015, 12:04:33 PM via Website

I am student of mobile app development. I am interested with mobile technology. So, I choose my course as andorid/ios app development and learning the way to make mobile more user friendly. To know more about mobile apps I personally install the app and review it.

My major focus on security as day by day mobile data hacking is growing worldwide and it is the main current issue for every smartphone user. I personally have meet with Whatsapp hack. So I tried different app lock and folder lock on my phone like:

LEOMaster
AppLock
Smart AppLock
Super AppLock
Photo & Video Locker
Safe Gallery Free
Private Photo Vault
Videos & Photos Lock
File Locker

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 29, 2015, 2:29:29 PM via Website

You have selected a good line, I hope that you make a good career in this field.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Nov 30, 2015, 1:55:01 AM via Website

Good luck to you.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

lady Martel
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 12, 2020, 10:15:18 PM via Website

your pathway must be good, you have made a perfect choice.

I advise to try working as a remote developer to increase the experience you have.

visit Remotely.jobs, there are many proposal for such ambitious students as you are

Ieuaa
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 3, 2021, 9:21:48 PM via Website

I am also interested in mobile technology, but due to my basic training I cannot fully do it. That's why I started looking for a service that could help me with my studies. Then I found BuyEssayClub, but when I read his review at https://essayservicescanner.com/buyessayclub-review/, I realized that nothing good can be expected from them. So now I'm looking for and I hope that thanks to the reviews I will be able to find something good, because I really want to do mobile technology

— modified on Jan 4, 2021, 8:51:46 AM

Roova
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 20, 2021, 8:49:42 AM via Website

Keep it up.

HeatherLeeu
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 21, 2021, 7:22:48 PM via Website

Wish you luck in the future

HK98
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 26, 2021, 11:18:31 AM via Website

Wish you all the bese.

Charles Mc Kenzie
  • Forum posts: 7

Feb 9, 2022, 7:44:53 AM via Website

Hi Ethan,

Good luck with your career. I guess you will reach heights in mobile app development. participating in the forum shows that you are so passionate about your ambition.

It's good that you install apps and test them, there are a lot of testing tools you can use with more accuracy.
If you have an interest in mobile security then I would suggest you learn more about NFT's and on-demand mobile app security threats.

As a mobile app data analyst, we talk with more than 20 clients a day regarding their app security and data breach. Over 80% of the industry is about NFT's and taxi booking apps.

Take one step at a time. Good luck, This is Charles from SpotnRides, Miami.

AndyLubale
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 23, 2022, 10:16:00 PM via Website

Hi, great thread, thank you for useful info!

Jimmy_Wick
  • Forum posts: 35

Aug 27, 2022, 8:47:42 AM via Website

Hi, Good to see this