• Replies:28
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 17, 2016 4:28:22 PM via Website

Google-play is the best.
It's the door to open the wall.

• Forum posts: 7

Oct 18, 2016 7:56:45 AM via Website

My best app is Auto Stamper for Photo. It solved many of my tasks.

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 18, 2016 8:25:17 AM via Website

I like social media apps, this 21st century is a fast moving world. social media apps plays an important role to keep people connected across the world.

• Forum posts: 18

Oct 18, 2016 9:12:58 AM via Website

I am a gadget lover, so yes I love to keep lots of apps in my phone. At present I have around 20-30 useful apps in my phone. The apps that I considered best for me & are quite useful are:
1. Whatspp - FREE messaging app
2. DMRC - a useful app about the metro services with lot of useful information
3. Google Drive - offers great cloud storage, makes you access your important files from anywhere
4. Kindle - offers thousand of books at your fingertip
5. Teno App - free to use app that facilitates a smooth communication between teachers & parents
6. Paytm - fastest online recharge, bill & utility payment and online shopping experience
7. VLC - free and open source cross-platform multimedia player
8. Truecaller - very much beneficial in identifying unknown callers and blocks unwanted calls
9. Skype - allows you to make free voice and video calls
10. Facebook, Twitter - Best Social Networking

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 18, 2016 11:15:40 AM via Website

I think my best one is facebook

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 18, 2016 12:30:02 PM via Website

Innovative app builders are the expert mobile app makers. We commit the top mobile app development company for the best Android app. There are list of Apps that make things easier, here are some listed below:
1. Indeed’s mobile app for Android lets you search for a job when you’re on-the-go so you can find your next employment adventure, anywhere, anytime.
2. Mobile Security & Antivirus from Avast keeps you safe from malware threats with its excellent virus detection software, which can search through your browser history, microSD card, and internal storage space.
3. Chrome is the perfect browser for Android and, since it comes pre-installed on most phones, it’s something that most people are familiar with.
4. VLC for Android supports a huge number of video formats and has a slew of adjustable settings to create the viewing experience you desire.
5. Google Drive, as cloud storage is so commonplace now that its name doesn't sound quite as mystical and ethereal as it did a few years ago.

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Oct 18, 2016 12:42:40 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 5

Oct 21, 2016 8:04:41 AM via Website

i use several apps on regular basis in my smartphone like

Quora
YouTube
Facebook
Whats App
Auto stamper for Photo
Google play music
Xender

• Forum posts: 28

Oct 21, 2016 8:21:34 AM via Website

Too many, for different use, social, fun, share, game, take photo, edit picture, security, etc.....
Whatsapp... for social
Facebook... also for social
Instagram... for share
Picas... take picture and edit picture for fun
Messager... social too
iobit applock... for security
COC... game for fun
CR... game for fun...
OH OH OH!! Too many!

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 21, 2016 9:14:35 AM via Website

WhatsApp