Samsung Galaxy S5 Active — Deleted Text From Samsung Galaxy S5

• Replies:5
Joe
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 30, 2015, 4:22:11 AM via App

Hello everyone. I accidentally deleted all of my text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S5, how do I recover them? It means a lot to me thanks.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 30, 2015, 5:12:53 PM via Website

Have you sync your sms with google account, if yes you could recover it easily, else you would have to use Recuva in PC to recover it.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Agatha Alice
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 1, 2015, 3:42:32 AM via Website

Don't worry, it's easy, there're data recovery app could help, we can use the data recovery app without any backup file, google it to know more.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 52

Dec 1, 2015, 6:36:13 AM via Website

Have you backed up them in your PC, you can restore from it ! Good luck!
There are some ways to recover deleted texts from android, maybe you can download some related tools or apps, this one is useful, I have used it to find back my deleted contacts, you can have a try! http://goo.gl/RW7qlV

— modified on Dec 1, 2015, 6:52:44 AM

Emi Chang
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 28, 2015, 3:47:45 AM via Website

Gajjmki

How to get Samsung Galaxy S5 text back .One of the best and fastest way to start your samsung device into recovery mode.
[Samsung Data Recovery][1]

Yes, we can still recover lost samsung galaxy phone text messages with the help of some mobile ohone data recovery app, have a try.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 18, 2017, 12:08:30 PM via Website

Deleted messages have not been "deleted". It will no longer be a subversive idea for you after knowing how deletion exactly works.
As a matter of fact, your phone just simply has your erased texts invisible, which means they are not perpetually gone right away. However, as you continue to use that device, the new messages will take the place of the old one, namely overwriting, so if you are going to get your text messages back, we suggest stopping using your phone.