[FREE][GAME] Codebreaker X

• Replies:13
Maciej Piotrowski
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 30, 2015, 5:40:54 PM via Website

Description:

Codebreaker X is a classic code breaking game. Player have to break hidden code. A coded combination is made of four different-color crystals. In game there are six crystals in different colors. Player has eight steps to solve the hidden code. After every step, player choice is evaluated and the result is represented by white and black crystals. Those crystals are put into the holes on the left side of the board.

-Black color mean that in player’s combination there is a correct color placed in correct hole.
-White color mean that in player’s combination there is a correct color placed in incorrect hole.

Player’s getting points after correct breaking the hidden code. The less steps he makes and the shorter a game-play time is, the more points he gains.

Screenshots:

Plans for future:

• Multi language support
  • Multiplayer on one device

Download link:

Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maciejpiotrowski.codebreakerx

Facebook:

facebook.com/MP.CodebreakerX/

Of course feel free to download, play and send me a feedback about Codebreaker X! Oh and please remember to rate it 5 stars in store ;)

— modified on Jan 12, 2016, 8:39:25 PM

Maciej Piotrowski

Jan 7, 2016, 5:10:27 PM via Website

Codebreaker X update!

New in version 2.1.0.0:
-Four incredible difficulty levels! Are you able to break Enigma code?
-An interactive tutorial for new players.
-Improved 4K resolution graphics.
-New beautiful and smooth animations!

Do you sometimes sit back in your most comfortable armchair and solve crossword puzzles? Or would you prefer puzzle games and Sudoku? If so, Codebreaker X is the perfect game for you! A beautiful, fabulously colorful graphics take you on a flowery meadow, where your task is to guess the hidden combination of gemstones glittering in the sun. Do you remember the classic Mastermind game? Don’t worry, short and pictorial guide will show you step by step how to play. There are 4 levels of difficulty. To warm up, you can start from "easy" where the hidden code consists of only three gemstones. Or maybe you're an advanced player and you like a challenge? Codebreaker X level "enigma" will satisfy even the most demanding gamers! At this level, the hidden sequence consists of 5 gemstones whose colors can be repeated. On this level there is as many as 7776 combination possibilities! Can you guess them all? But remember, every game is just 8 steps to solve the puzzle. Don’t waste time, take on friends and compare your high scores!

Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maciejpiotrowski.codebreakerx

Windows Store: microsoft.com/pl-pl/store/apps/codebreaker-x/9nblggh6czqn

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Of course feel free to download, play and send me a feedback about Codebreaker X! Oh and please remember to rate it 5 stars in store!

— modified on Jan 7, 2016, 5:11:33 PM

Vinay_GreedyGame

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 8, 2016, 7:15:21 AM via Website

Thanks for the sharing, images and video of the game are interesting. i will like to try the game today. hope it will be fun to play your app.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Maciej Piotrowski

Vinay_GreedyGame
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 8, 2016, 8:39:38 AM via Website

Concept of this game is awesome!! I have played it and reviewed.Thank you for a great game :)

Maciej PiotrowskiDeactivated Account

Maciej Piotrowski

Jan 8, 2016, 9:29:57 AM via Website

nilofar shaikh

Thanks for the sharing, images and video of the game are interesting. i will like to try the game today. hope it will be fun to play your app.

Vinay_GreedyGame

Concept of this game is awesome!! I have played it and reviewed.Thank you for a great game :)

Thank you for very kind words! It is very nice to hear good opinion:)

Maciej Piotrowski

Jan 12, 2016, 8:41:53 PM via Website

Hello everyone! Let's take a look at the new Codebreaker X trailer!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 14, 2016, 4:48:50 AM via Website

I will appreciate your work, i have played your game. it is good game no doubt. also after watching your video it will be more fun to play it. thanks for sharing your video option here.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Maciej Piotrowski

Alex Chernikov
  • Forum posts: 12

Jan 18, 2016, 1:26:51 PM via Website

Thanks for the game, I like it

Maciej Piotrowski

casualgaming92
  • Forum posts: 27

Jan 19, 2016, 1:06:48 PM via Website

very nice game

Maciej Piotrowski

Maciej Piotrowski

Jan 22, 2016, 7:12:47 PM via Website

nilofar shaikh

I will appreciate your work, i have played your game. it is good game no doubt. also after watching your video it will be more fun to play it. thanks for sharing your video option here.

Alex Chernikov

Thanks for the game, I like it

casualgaming92

very nice game

Thank you very much!

GamerGeak
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 22, 2016, 7:52:49 PM via Website

Oh someone has really nice hands, movie is really nice, catchy. so i'd downloaded and since than i've been playing it. Yeah, it's worth playing

Maciej Piotrowski

Paris K
  • Forum posts: 18

Jan 24, 2016, 3:49:48 PM via Website

I downloaded and played. Seems a bit hard to jump into. I understand that a white rock means you have a correct color but in the wrong hole and a black one means you have a correct color in the correct hole. But the holes on the right don't seem to be related to the holes to the left. I mean their ordering. So it's confusing. Maybe you can start with the ordering being the same to help people jump into the game more easily and as they progress the ordering is removed for harder play. Just my 2 cents :)

Maciej Piotrowski

Maciej Piotrowski

Jan 30, 2016, 8:29:45 AM via Website

GamerGeak

Oh someone has really nice hands, movie is really nice, catchy. so i'd downloaded and since than i've been playing it. Yeah, it's worth playing

Paris K

I downloaded and played. Seems a bit hard to jump into. I understand that a white rock means you have a correct color but in the wrong hole and a black one means you have a correct color in the correct hole. But the holes on the right don't seem to be related to the holes to the left. I mean their ordering. So it's confusing. Maybe you can start with the ordering being the same to help people jump into the game more easily and as they progress the ordering is removed for harder play. Just my 2 cents :)

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 31, 2016, 5:49:09 PM via Website

nice a simple graphics, good idea, nice game :)