Cleared cache now I am missing files among other things. I know very little about this kind of stuff, please help if you can.

• Replies:0
  • Answered
Michelle T.
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2015, 12:57:23 PM via Website

I cleared cached and one misc. file hoping to free up space....Several things happened after restarting my phone. A lot of photos, videos, music and apps were gone and my sd card was "unmounted." I used an app called "Restore Image" and recovered almost all photos and now I have 2 or 3 copies of each song that was lost. Some songs are now M4A instead of MP3, I don't know what this means. My sd shows all my files are there and still taking up space but I can't locate them. Under "All Apps" Im seeing apps I have never noticed before. Some same their size is O.OO B Does that mean they are deleted?. Can someone please tell me what these are ? FUAML, Unified EULA, WAP Service, Market Feedback Agent, One Time Init, Google One Time Init, Fused location, com.qualcomm.atsud, LTDDM, Print Spooler, com.android.providers.par..(.under storage it says the total is 56.00KB and the data is 56.00KB) is that normal? , Google Services Framework, SIM Toolkit, Tags, System Manager Toggle and System Manager Application.

Can I remove the sd card and copy it to my computer, erase the card , then transfer the files back safely? I want to recover the photos that are shown to be on the sd card. This has been very frustrating for me, I have been trying to fix my phone since yesterday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.