Looking for Offshore Mobile Application Development?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 9, 2015 8:10:53 AM via Website

Are you looking to Hire Dedicated Android/iOS Programmers or a team of Android/iOS Developers? We're a IT Solutions provider since 10 years now.. We work on 2 models Hourly & Monthly Basis, We have developed beautiful android/ios apps.. please have a look at my portfolio for your reference.

You can send is your requirements on my email for further talk: jennifer.peters@agilesoftwares.com

• Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2015 8:12:13 AM via Website

Would love to talk to you more.. thanks Jennifer.

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 12, 2016 11:51:58 AM via Website

Hey there! What about cooperation with us? We are software development team VironIT, check out our page here: vironit.com
We made more than 400 projects, and we like long term.
Please, add me on Skype: p.cherniavskiy.vironit

• Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2016 11:41:04 AM via Website

Hi Susan,

if you looking for any mobile app developer in Android, iOS, Xamarine, Ionic, Phonegap etc

please contact me once and you will get best possible solution for your any requirement
i have more than 5 year of experience and developed number of application

My Skype: cis.am3
Email: frank(dot)cis30[at] gmail.com

• Forum posts: 6

Jan 20, 2017 11:02:15 AM via Website

Hello! sujan, if you are looking for a good place to find app development companies check out MobileDeveloper(dot)net : mobiledeveloper(dot)net/

Checkout MobileDesigners.net if you are looking to get your app designed - mobiledesigners(dot)net

• Forum posts: 5

Feb 7, 2017 10:35:30 AM via Website

Interesting to find many companies out here. When it comes to outsourcing, it is important to look at their resources, experience and technology expertise along with a few case-studies. An established company with proven experience will be a right choice.

Cygnet Infotech provides dedicated services for custom mobile app development, mobile-enablement of existing apps, and mobile-web applications. In addition to native platforms like iOS, Android and Windows Phone, we excel at

• Over 8 Years of Successful Mobile and Web Application Development
  • Expertise in wide range of Native and Cross-platform Mobile Platforms
  • Hands-on Experience with latest versions of SDKs
  • Expert mobile application development project leads, developers,
    architects and analysts
  • Agile development methodology with proven project management processes

Our team of 400+ engineers are up for the challenge and promises to deliver solutions that fascinates everybody.

Send us your queries at hnrindani@cygnet-infotech.com

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 12, 2017 7:36:43 AM via Website

Nowadays JK Technosoft is one of the best Offshore Mobile Application Development company in India & other countries. So without any doubt, you can visit their website, Hire their very professional developers & grab their amazing service. Visit now!