Fnum. Your financial assisyant

• Replies:4
Zmicer
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 11, 2015, 10:42:43 AM via Website

We present Fnum. Your financial assistant!

In Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Sinrosoft.Finum_Calculator&hl=en

Fnum - a set of tools to help navigate the world of finance and investment, banking and loans.

Fnum help save you money wisely, to calculate every aspect of a bank deposit or an investment vehicle, calculate any component of the loan. The application replaces any he / offline service on the screen of your phone or tablet, repeatedly surpassing all of them functional, not tied to specific banks and banking products and contains no advertising.

Fnum designed from the standpoint of ease to use with an intuitive interface for each person. Just moving the translucent glass in the desired component, you can calculate any component of a bank deposit or an investment vehicle:
- The initial amount required
- The yield, taking into account the time
- The term bank deposit or investment period
- Additional payments based on time
- Capitalization, taking into account the time
- The final amount that will be the end of the term of the deposit or investment insturmenta

And any component of bank credit:
- The required amount of credit or a loan
- The interest rate on the loan
- loan terms
- The amount of payment required to pay off the loan
- Interest on the balance of the loan or the loan to the time
- The total amount that will be paid on the loan

Fnum constantly developed and improved, enriched with new features and functionality.

image image image image image image

alex claire
  • Forum posts: 30

Jan 18, 2016, 7:20:41 AM via Website

Thanks for the useful information.

Iqbal Hossain
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 16, 2017, 11:21:40 AM via Website

Nice App, but the spacing between the icons and button may shorten, then it will looks great. Bdw, good work!

HenryParisi

Feb 19, 2022, 1:04:18 PM via Website

I really like it. Good idea

jenniferdehner9

Mar 1, 2022, 8:12:07 AM via Website

As far as I can tell, financial literacy is one of the most crucial factors that influence one's quality of life. Many individuals are unaware of how critical it might be. I can't help but recommend such an option, which has taught me a lot about money management. Where to get money when you need it and how to save money.