Hi James !
Yes you're right. In my initial post, I wrote that i didn't to tell more about the rules in odrer to see if the game would be intuitive.
What makes the game play particular is the way you attack : you cannot attack directly with a pawn,
you must use one of your pawns (the thrower) in order to throw another of your pawns (the attacker)
(like you would do in pool games with the white ball). Select a pawn by clicking on it, then do a drag & drop to define direction and strength of the shot.
You can only throw pawns according to the following rules :
- the King can throw any pawn
- the Air/Water/Fire pawn can throw any pawn except King
- the Rock pawn can throw only Rock pawns
which can be sum up by :
King > (Air/Water/Fire) > Rock
The damages you make after an attack depends on the pawn you are using, but you can double the damages in these cases :
- the attacker Fire pawn attacks an Air pawn
- the attacker Water pawn attacks a Fire pawn
- the attacker Air pawn attacks an Water pawn
When you click on the yellow circle in the menu bar, you can then throw two pawns simultaneously.
When your pawn has less than 25% of life, you can use a special ability after clicking on the red circle :
- the Fire pawn throws flames in a cone area
- the Water pawn increse his teammates' health point
- the Air pawn throws all his teammates who become attackers
- the Rock pawn increases his mass
Maybe I forgot some rules but that's the basics of the game play.
If you have more questions, I'll take time to answer.