Can anyone recommend a challenging match 3 game?

• Replies:27
Hayley Su
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 14, 2015, 3:01:33 PM via Website

I play a lot of match 3 games and pretty good at it, there're lots of new match 3 games but most are basically the same, it's almost impossible to find one that's challenging anymore. Anyone got recommendation?

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 29, 2015, 2:05:55 PM via Website

I agree most of the match 3 game has same concept. nothing new. :D

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

sharon taylor

Jan 12, 2016, 10:11:39 PM via Website

For those looking for a challenging match 3 game, look no further than Monster Busters and Monster Buster: Hexa Blast. It can be very challenging and....fun.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 13, 2016, 4:50:37 AM via Website

Hey. thanks for the suggestion. i will watch it today with my device. any more suggestion will be more helpful (cool)

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Johan Boger
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 2, 2016, 8:41:36 AM via Website

Hi!

We have been working very hard at making a challenging match-3/puzzle game that doesn't require you to pay to pass. We've implemented real physics and gravitation, and diagonal moves, and time travel etc. Anyway, no more shameless self-promotion, but if you want to read more about the game I showcased it on this forum at https://www.nextpit.com/forum/688662/our-puzzle-match3-physics-challenge-gift-panic

Give it a go, and let me know what you think of it. Hope this is not spamming as I am not pasting any links to actual downloads, neither here nor on the page mentioned above.

All the best and I hope this helps and is innovative enough. I believe it is. :)

Deactivated AccountOnisiforos Theodorou

Benji Walton
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 2, 2016, 8:53:29 AM via Website

Hi there! I am actually a big fan of Gift Panic! how cool is that?! You are the one who made it Johan? It's an awesome game guys, if you want challenging yet fun, try Gift Panic. There's awesome new towers you can unlock, different objectives each level, you can use boosters and there's even unlimited ones! Oh and you can play against every other Gift Panic player out there. Try it :) And thanks for creating such a game ^

Alexandr Baklanov

Jun 10, 2016, 2:41:06 PM via Website

Candy UFO

Seems challenging ;)

Travis Millott

Jun 19, 2016, 12:15:22 AM via Website

Puzzle Tussle is a match-3 RPG with skills, classes, etc. It's new and has free alpha gameplay weekends.
puzzletussle.com

Daniel Kwok

Jun 28, 2017, 12:44:23 AM via Website

Please try out our new match 3 game - Kitty Snatch in the Play Store. I guarantee you will find it challenging after the first introductory cat. Please give me your feedback as well, we're really excited to know how we can make it even better.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airg.kittysnatch&hl=en

Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 3, 2017, 1:01:25 PM via Website

Will be trying it out today for sure. Though have been playing Monster Busters.

Pedro Güida
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 16, 2018, 1:41:16 PM via Website

Try Zombieeez ...
https: //tinyurl.com/ zombieeezongp

Alexey Emelianov
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 4, 2018, 3:09:58 PM via Website

I know a good match 3 game. Mix of genres (match3, quests, hidden object and tamagotchi).

Bloomberry from Skyway lab
Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.skywaylab.bloomberry
App store: itunes.apple.com/eg/app/bloomberry-match-3-story/id1298532231?mt=8
Developer website: www.skywaylab.com

Sneha Capoor
  • Forum posts: 28

Oct 4, 2018, 3:28:02 PM via Website

According to me some of the challenging one's are-
1. Sugar Smash: Book of Life
2. Simon’s Cat – Crunch Time
3. Bejeweled Blitz

bmtpromotions

Dec 7, 2018, 10:38:11 AM via Website

It's an awesome game guys.

Lily Fang

Sep 15, 2020, 6:15:36 AM via Website

“Mystery Forest Match 3 Fun”,You've never played this type of match-3 game before, and the gameplay is very innovative. Don't miss it if you like match-3 games!

rajubhaiya

Sep 27, 2020, 10:09:50 PM via Website

Hey. thanks for the suggestion.

Denny Biliamm
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 6, 2020, 5:13:39 AM via Website

Experience such things is great, sitting with friends playing a few games is nothing better. I also need everyone to recommend some games that can be played in groups, thanks in advance.

Madeline
  • Forum posts: 15

Nov 18, 2020, 3:35:02 PM via Website

I enjoyed playing candy crash saga on Facebook. But I don't know whether it is supported now or not ..

Sinda Kat
  • Forum posts: 28

Jan 25, 2021, 8:18:22 PM via Website

Denny Biliamm

Experience such things is great, sitting with friends playing a few games is nothing better. I also need everyone to recommend some games that can be played in groups, thanks in advance.

Hi Denny! :)
Try to play WoW. Talking about group games I believe that it is one of the best now on the market and it definitely stands out in the crowd of the likes :)

Andi
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 31, 2021, 6:12:14 PM via Website

Hi,

Check this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.candy.fruit.blast.game.match3.fruit.link.puzzle

An amazing, fun, and delightful candy fruit blast match 3 puzzle game. No matter how old are you, or what gender you are, you'll enjoy this fruit candy puzzle game very much. There are so many levels that you can enjoy it for as long as you'd like, free to play and can be played even without the internet.

Match 3 Fruit Link Puzzle has many amazing things that you can enjoy whenever you want, wherever you want.

Chenrbili

May 18, 2021, 4:00:22 AM via Website

The Lost Labyrinth

Find your path through the cursed labyrinth as you solve match 3 puzzles to free tormented creatures in The Lost Labyrinth. In this adventure, you will fight against the mysterious creatures and the evil forces that oppose those who dare enter this eerie and perilous place.

ale62
  • Forum posts: 29

May 20, 2021, 11:39:49 AM via Website

I like simple games downloaded from the apple store like Gardenscape, CandyCrush.
:D:D

EnjoyAngels
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 23, 2021, 12:42:23 PM via Website

Treasure of Montezuma is the best

Chenrbili

Aug 5, 2021, 8:09:42 AM via Website

Cradle of Egypt is a Match 3 game set in the era when the great Pharaohs and magnificent monuments of Egypt existed. In this game, your quest is to unite all the tribes and build the greatest civilization known to Man. You will start from a small village and develop your settlement into a most powerful nation through every fantastic yet challenging level. Collect resources to construct amazing structures including the gorgeous Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and more. Enjoy three modes of play, beautiful hand-drawn graphics, great bonuses, intriguing mini-games, and over 25 trophies as you establish the greatest civilization in Cradle of Egypt!

49Wares

Dec 12, 2021, 11:34:24 PM via Website

Hey, its nice to see people faszinated about the genre. I am an Indie developer and spend some time to develop my new match 3 game Zoo Lives. I tried to do some intresting and more challenging new things in the higher levels such as match 3 puzzles without falling blocks and no respawn, so you need to use every step wisely or even stages that consist mostly of combinable time bombs. Also the first levels are easy off course, so beginners can get the hang of it, but the later levels get really challenging and hard. I would be happy about some honest feedback and maybe some ideas of other cool stuff that i can implement, before i launch my marketing campaigns. If you are intrested i would be happy if you test it out and give me some feedback and ideas:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l49waresl.zoolives

Viola Rosan
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 14, 2021, 8:03:45 PM via Website

Small Town Murders is a reskinned Candy Crush from Rovio.

Nathan

Jan 24, 2024, 4:18:21 PM via Website

I know a match 3 game that's quite special and interesting because it's also an RPG, believe me it's very addictive, with good animation if you're tempted to discover it the name of this game is Aurion Kajuta Gems Fighter he's available on PlayStore and also on App Store

fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 18, 2024, 10:16:42 PM via Website

Hey. thanks for the suggestion.