Can anyone recommend a challenging match 3 game?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 14, 2015 3:01:33 PM via Website

I play a lot of match 3 games and pretty good at it, there're lots of new match 3 games but most are basically the same, it's almost impossible to find one that's challenging anymore. Anyone got recommendation?

• Forum posts: 599

Dec 29, 2015 2:05:55 PM via Website

I agree most of the match 3 game has same concept. nothing new. :D

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Jan 12, 2016 10:11:39 PM via Website

For those looking for a challenging match 3 game, look no further than Monster Busters and Monster Buster: Hexa Blast. It can be very challenging and....fun.

• Forum posts: 599

Jan 13, 2016 4:50:37 AM via Website

Hey. thanks for the suggestion. i will watch it today with my device. any more suggestion will be more helpful (cool)

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 5

Feb 2, 2016 8:41:36 AM via Website

Hi!

We have been working very hard at making a challenging match-3/puzzle game that doesn't require you to pay to pass. We've implemented real physics and gravitation, and diagonal moves, and time travel etc. Anyway, no more shameless self-promotion, but if you want to read more about the game I showcased it on this forum at https://www.androidpit.com/forum/688662/our-puzzle-match3-physics-challenge-gift-panic

Give it a go, and let me know what you think of it. Hope this is not spamming as I am not pasting any links to actual downloads, neither here nor on the page mentioned above.

All the best and I hope this helps and is innovative enough. I believe it is. :)

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 2, 2016 8:53:29 AM via Website

Hi there! I am actually a big fan of Gift Panic! how cool is that?! You are the one who made it Johan? It's an awesome game guys, if you want challenging yet fun, try Gift Panic. There's awesome new towers you can unlock, different objectives each level, you can use boosters and there's even unlimited ones! Oh and you can play against every other Gift Panic player out there. Try it :) And thanks for creating such a game ^

Jun 19, 2016 12:15:22 AM via Website

Puzzle Tussle is a match-3 RPG with skills, classes, etc. It's new and has free alpha gameplay weekends.
puzzletussle.com