Need help connect RCA 10 viking pro to windows 7 via USB

• Replies:24
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 9, 2016 9:06:39 PM via Website

The micro usb is only for charging. Mine has a regular USB which can be connected to a PC for data transfer. I haven't had any problems. It's inconvenient as crap, but it's the price we pay for a "bargain" tablet. Good luck!

• Forum posts: 1

Dec 22, 2016 12:16:53 AM via Website

Won't transfer with the app---not recognized.

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 5, 2017 4:55:09 AM via Website

Working on a friends RCA Tablet Model RCT6203W46. It won't download anything it just keeps running and running. I hooked up into the mico usb port with a reg usb female adapter on the other ene. Then hooked a reg usb cable from that to my desktop. My desktop won't find it, is there anyway to hook it up I would like to load some Programs from my desktop to the tablet. I tried to put a 16 gig stick into the adapter but it won't read it or I am way off in what I am doing. Can someone give me some info so I can either do it or just walk away frustrated.

• Forum posts: 2

Aug 5, 2017 5:12:06 AM via Website

This one does not have a regular usb but has a micro hdmi port, (of course I have some hdmi cables but not one with a micro on one end) however, If I get one that should work to run some programs on the tablet, am I right or still acting dumb?(laughing)