What is your opinion on free stuff when gaming

• Replies:3
Chloe Rice
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 23, 2015, 6:11:27 AM via Website

This thread is both question and discussion

Nowadays there are applications that gives out freebies for your mmorpg, or mobile games which are pretty convenient for gamers on a really low budget. One of these apps are like Exp Game that will give its users promo codes for certain games like, Conquer Age, I love pasta, demong Hunter, or Angel stone.

The good thing about these kinds of apps is that it supports your gaming lifestyle as it helps you in receiving experience, items, even cash. If you don't know what I'm talking about, simply view it based on experience. check it out on google playstore under EXP Game

The question is, would you use these kinds of applications, or rewards, and if you are using something right now, what are you using?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 23, 2015, 5:20:11 PM via Website

I am playing Clash of Clans, is it the app you are looking for?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

Chloe Rice
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 28, 2015, 6:08:31 AM via Website

Nope. I am not looking for any application really, yet. But instead, asking what your opinion is on gift giving applications such as EXP Game, if you use any and if you use any, or these kind of stuff, why do you use them, or if not, why don't you use them?

EdwardSmith36
  • Forum posts: 85

Jan 4, 2016, 9:26:51 AM via Website

I always prefer free stuff when it comes to gaming, we get lots of free of cost games than why I would prefer for paid games. sounds so foolish I guess.