Upgrade Router To Get A Faster Internet Speed?

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 28, 2015 3:24:22 AM via Website

A very good day to all! How's everyone here? Well, I guess, I'll be needing your thoughts about this? I'm not really sure, but my internet is so slow especially that I'm using both my Android phones, tablet and my laptop. Do you think it has a connection with the numbers of gadgets and devices that I have been using? I was thinking that its because I have been using 802.11n. My friends have upgraded their routers to 802.11ac and was able to improved its performance. But then, I still want to know the differences. Should I upgrade my wireless routers to get faster speeds? I'll be happy to hear your opinion guys. Thanks in advance for your time!

• Forum posts: 644

Dec 28, 2015 1:53:08 PM via Website

If you are using all the devices at the same time then it could be internet speed problem. have you asked your internet provider, why your internet is slow? then also you can check you net speed with speedtest page.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 21, 2016 7:40:28 PM via Website

Nowadays a lot of devices and even appliance in our homes have become connected. The array of connected home products, smartphones, smart TVs, and other mobile devices is huge and it is very important to equip your home or business with one of the best wireless routers that can handle the increased demand for Wi-Fi connectivity.

Choosing a suitable wireless router is no easy tasks. There are many factors that you need to consider before you should set out to buying one. We are going to help you through the selection process. Here we have compiled a list of the very best wireless routers that are available in the market as well. Our collection has all types of routers from those that are suitable for low-level users to wireless routers best for uninterrupted high-level online gaming.

Check this: mobilesiri.com/best-wireless-routers/