Just a brief introduction

• Replies:9
WickedSweetDreamz
  • Forum posts: 45

Dec 28, 2015, 2:27:26 PM via Website

Hey, I am still relatively new to the Android community ,and I have only owned a smartphone for a little over a year .I have had to teach myself the basics ,and then some , mostly by reading about them here, asking questions of the people who work and own my local phone/computer store, and just trying to figure out things on my own .I'm in my 30's , am originally from Staten Island ,NY , but now live in South NJ, and I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S3, unlocked. It's a t-mobile phone, but I have MetroPcs as a carrier. I have become very enamored of my phone , which is my 3rd one within about a year ,and want to know as much about how it works as humanly possible .I also happen to be an "app addict", download way too many pictures , quotes, wallpapers , etc. ,and I am learning new things every day .My favorite things to do are: reading, (actual books )writing poetry and short stories , taking long walks, (especially in the forest , park, and /or nature reserve)listening to music , watching movies ,(especially Tim Burton &Kubrick films) and I absolutely love amusement parks ,driving fast, and trying new things. HI everyone! !!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Dec 28, 2015, 4:29:24 PM via Website

Hi, welcome to the forum Vicky. I hope we will gain and share much knowledge with you.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

WickedSweetDreamz

WickedSweetDreamz

Dec 30, 2015, 11:52:20 PM via Website

Thanks .I have already learned quite a bit, but I know that there's always more to gain knowledge of .

WickedSweetDreamz

Dec 30, 2015, 11:56:37 PM via Website

Thank you for the acknowledgement and welcome .I already love coming onto this site, and constantly learning many things that I have found useful, concerning different aspects of owning and using an Android phone . When a subject really catches my interest, I want to try and learn everything I possibly can about it .:)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 31, 2015, 3:11:59 AM via Website

:D ,Hi, enjoy yourself in this forum

WickedSweetDreamz

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 263

Jan 1, 2016, 4:39:08 PM via Website

Yeah and if you have any problems, do consult here on this.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

WickedSweetDreamz

WickedSweetDreamz

Feb 9, 2016, 6:55:23 PM via Website

Hi. I believe that I must have marked the box where it says that I would like to be notified whenever someone posts on the "meet and greet and say hi" forum, and I am now getting all these constant emails every single time someone says something. I want to disable this feature, but I don't know how to. I have tried to look for a place to unchecked the notification box, but have been unsuccessful. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you.

Nisha Patel
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 15, 2016, 2:53:37 PM via Website

Hello all,
Myself Patel Nisha from India
I am new to this android pit.
Nice to meet you all

Rodrigo Pontes
  • Forum posts: 19

Jul 22, 2016, 3:26:02 AM via Website

Hi Vicky, hope you learn a lot in the forums!