Screen Recorder - Screen capture app for recording your device's screen to video

• Replies:3
April Nice
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 6, 2016, 9:34:45 AM via Website

This screen recording app makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat. It uses official APIs, so it requires no root. The App requires Android 5.0 or up.

Provide record quality options

Record audio from the mic and mixed into the screencast video automatically

To stop recording, turn off screen, shake your device or touch the app notification icon.

No watermarks

Record at full screen resolution

Support to trim, view, delete, and share video on Youtube, Drive, Dropbox, or Facebook etc.

Provide countdown timer,the countdown timer will wait until you are ready to start and snap at the moment you want.

For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission

Download: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.dodata.screenrecorder

Mernianun

Vinay_GreedyGame
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 8, 2016, 9:55:22 AM via Website

Concept is good,But lot of bugs need to be updated in new version :)

Deactivated Account

Brad Pitte
  • Forum posts: 19

Feb 11, 2020, 10:28:18 AM via Website

It supposed to be a good app but now they starts charging users. As a good alternative to this app I suggest applications like Mobizen, ApowerREC, AZ Screen recorder.

Mernianun
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 8, 2020, 12:42:23 PM via Website

We have to choose reliable recording apps, otherwise, our devices will be at risk of crashing down. Joyoshare Screen Recorder could be a good option. I can record high-quality videos with no time limit, cut recordings, take snapshots, etc. It supports a number of media formats that compatible to my HuaWei.

— modified on Jul 8, 2020, 12:43:46 PM