My Intro

• Replies:1
Saurabh Kumar Jain
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 7:07:14 PM via Website

Hellloooooooo fellow androidians and ios users if any :D :P..... I am Saurabh Kumar Jain from Chennai, India.
You can call me with a name comfy for u and i wont mind..... just like u all i am also a huge android fan....
I currently own a Moto X Style and my previous phone was the awesome, irreplaceable Nexus 5 and before that was Micromax Canvas A100(good phone then) and before the canvas was the iPhone 3GS
I dont quite have any favourite app but to list some that i like are AndroidPIT( obvio), google now app, android authority, google photos, moto gallery, snapchat, tiny apps, etc.
I am interested in a lot of stuff( the list goes on) but to name a few Android, ios, any latest tech, Computer OS, funny stuff, meeting new ppl(not sure if this applies here :P ), etc. You will get to know more once we get to know each other and interact a lot.
Currently enjoying my Moto X Style.... a little big for my hands but i can manage.... missing the nexus 5 a little... but felt disappointed when 5x launched

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 14, 2016, 5:28:04 AM via Website

Hey there Comfy :) Glad to have you boarded with us ! You've own a number of Android as well as iOS devices (cool). Have a look around and let us know if there's anything we can help you with.