How to Transfer Pictures from Android Phone to PC

• Replies:30
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 22

Aug 1, 2016 4:04:19 AM via Website

Photos is very important to us, so you can transfer android photos to computer and backup . Using one android assistnat tool can help move data from android to PC .
http://android-file-manager.en.softonic.com/

— modified on Aug 1, 2016 4:04:44 AM

• Forum posts: 21

Aug 5, 2016 3:48:47 AM via Website

Pictures records too much memory of us and it is valuable. Therefore, to back up images regularly is very necessary in case it is accidentally deleted or missed. So you can transfer your photos to a reliable computerwith a third party program. Andriod Transfer is a good tool to move data between Android and PC. I used to moving my pictures regularly from my phone to computer and found it is useful.

• Forum posts: 8

Aug 11, 2016 4:21:09 AM via Website

Nice sharing ! And I prefer to transfer photos from my S7 to pc using USB cable, easily and quickly. :)

• Forum posts: 19

Aug 16, 2016 11:08:59 AM via Website

Great tips! (cool)

• Forum posts: 16

Aug 19, 2016 5:16:21 AM via Website

Thanks, nice sharing, an android transfer could transfer data from phone to computer with ease

— modified on Oct 19, 2016 9:41:00 AM

• Forum posts: 17

Oct 19, 2016 9:23:20 AM via Website

Christian Hannah

Pictures records too much memory of us and it is valuable. Therefore, to back up images regularly is very necessary in case it is accidentally deleted or missed. So you can transfer your photos to a reliable computer with a third party program. Android Transfer is a good tool to move data between Android and PC. I used to moving my pictures regularly from my phone to computer and found it is useful.

Yes. I can't agree with you any more. You know what? I just lose all my pictures that I took the last yeah, it is all about my mother and me. I feel regret that I can't find it any more. Now I get a new phone, and I would back up my important information regularly. Because I can't stand the pain of lost any longer.

— modified on Nov 29, 2016 9:29:01 AM

• Forum posts: 17

Nov 2, 2016 3:16:35 PM via Website

Great thread, great tips. I am definitely going to try the Wondershare MobileGo.

• Forum posts: 73

Nov 15, 2016 1:26:37 PM via Website

Its a very easy task.
Use USB cable of your phone and tranfer those pics.

• Forum posts: 10

Nov 15, 2016 2:32:13 PM via Website

Hey,

Thanks for the post. Its really worth reading more than twice.:)

• Forum posts: 5

Dec 5, 2016 3:17:11 AM via Website

There is sounds good , but i wonder that the process can make sure my phone device or data safety on the phone ,