Stickman Revenge: Shadow Run, the endless-running game worth to play in 2016

• Replies:1
Hạnh Nguyễn
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 15, 2016, 3:13:21 AM via Website

Are you ready to play the best action game? "Stickman Revenge: Shadoww Run" is an awesome action game about Stick for you to try. Fight and survive for as long as possible and see how far you can go with "Stickman"!

Play Stickman Revenge: Shadow Run to experience smooth animations and very dangerous confronting! Addictive and fast-pace gameplay will keep you engrossed for hours of fun and excitement. Stickman character is appeared in a lot of mobile games, and always be a charismatic game, especially in the action game, for example stick hero, stick fight and many other stick game. Not except Stickman Revenge: Shadow Run

You’ll fall in love with the Stickman Revenge in the first time you play!
Features:
+ Many weapons upgrade like Attack speed Stick, Big & Furious Stick, Air blade Stick and Intervention Stick.
+ Addictive gameplay with high quality graphics and in-game visuals.
+ Endless gameplay with many rival fighters
How to play:
+ Touch the screen to jump your Stickman, double-tap to aerial
+ Touch the weapon to attack, use these features to increase attack and defense abilities of the Stickman
Tips:
+ Pay attention to the rival who can kill you in the first attack
+ Attack before the enemy can react
Free to post your ideas about Stickman, maybe you can help me improve my stick game and we will try to implement them as soon as possible

Download Stickman Revenge: Shadow Run for FREE now, and enjoy an extreme action game on your Phone. You’ll fall in love with the Stickman!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 15, 2016, 5:02:41 AM via Website

The description sounds interesting, can i have any images or video of your app. it will be more helpful to find it in app store, :)

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"