[GAME][UPDATE] The Tower of Egbert - New Enhanced Edition

• Replies:8
Habakuk
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 15, 2016, 10:26:08 AM via Website

UPDATE
I'm currently working on a greatly enhanced version of The Tower of Egbert for both Android and iOS. If you're interested please continue to my latest post in this thread. I've just started the final beta testing phase open to anyone!
/UPDATE

User uploaded photo User uploaded photo

A very short gameplay description:
“The Tower of Egbert” is a physics-based tower building game with a magic twist*.
Unlike in all the other building games I know of, you’re not restricted to using only a few elements to create a rather unspectacular building. Instead you may use several thousand blocks (bricks, arcs, roofs, deco items, …) to build quite impressive towers and discover interesting areas as you grow it towards the endless vastness of space.
You’ll have to fight gravity, winds, falling rocks, and other dangers on your way up.

Build the greatest tower ever and see if your tower can stand the test of time!

*you can build freely until you reach a certain height and activate the physics simulation. After a few seconds Egbert the Sorcerer will come to your aid and enchant/fix all the blocks built so far to ensure you can continue building safely

For more information please check out:
Facebook: facebook.com/Giggly-Mill-Productions-741725465944666/
Twitter: twitter.com/GigglyMill
Homepage: gigglymill.com

I really hope you’ll enjoy the game!
Cheers,
Habakuk

— modified on Sep 18, 2018, 1:10:46 PM

casualgaming92
  • Forum posts: 27

Jan 19, 2016, 1:10:17 PM via Website

I love this games :)

Habakuk

Habakuk

Jan 19, 2016, 6:59:59 PM via Website

Great, I'm happy you like it!

Habakuk

Feb 16, 2016, 2:06:37 PM via Website

For all of you looking for something interesting to do this week and wanting to win some nice stuff: I've started the first “Tower of the Week” challenge!

Whoever uploads a picture of his or her tower to my homepage (www.gigglymill.com/forums/topic/show-your-towers) has a chance to win 1 out of 5 keys for the “Unlimited Deco Item” package in the game - it doesn't matter how your tower looks, don't be shy!

Also there will be one single tower that will be announced the “Tower of the Week”.
It will be displayed permanently in the Hall of Fame (www.gigglymill.com/tower-gallery/nggallery/tower-gallery/hall-of-fame). Additionally the winner can choose between a key for the premium version of the game (ads away, unlimited deco, and all worlds unlocked) and a letter with 36 handmade magnetic blocks that can be used on magnetic surfaces (I use them as fridge magnets as you can see on the photos).

image image

This first challenge will stop on Sunday the 28th of February 23:59 CET. I will announce the winners on the day after - if there are some entries of course :)

Have fun!

— modified on Feb 22, 2016, 2:59:37 PM

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Feb 16, 2016, 2:48:16 PM via Website

It's really nice game.

Habakuk

creative life
  • Forum posts: 160

Feb 17, 2016, 12:28:51 AM via Website

very well design game! the gameplay is good too.

Habakuk

Habakuk

Feb 17, 2016, 10:05:38 AM via Website

Thanks guys! If you like the game please consider taking part in the challenge - you don't have to present something great. Since there are no uploads yet you might have a good chance of winning something if you uploaded a picture of your tower ;)

Oh, and I don't know if that's clear: it's not one big fridge magnet but 36 little pieces that you can arrange however you like.

Wang, H.
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 26, 2016, 4:52:37 PM via Website

Art style is interesting.
Gameplay concept is fresh. (cool)

Habakuk

Sep 18, 2018, 12:51:43 PM via Website

As mentioned in the update above, I'm working on an Enhanced Edition of The Tower of Egbert. You can read all about what changed in the game in my blog: www.gigglymill.com/blog

I've also started a final free round of beta testing (Android & iOS)! If you want to take part please join me at: discord.gg/nHfJWeP

image image

— modified on Sep 18, 2018, 1:01:52 PM