RE: How to recover deleted whatsapp text messages from Android phone?

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 37

Feb 15, 2016 10:32:31 AM via Website

Well, for your information, all you need is an android data recovery tool. Professional designed app really helps. Good luck.

• Forum posts: 10

Jun 16, 2016 3:46:54 AM via Website

So can you say more details? You can just search for recover WhatsApp messages on Google, and you will find there are many software there. Like the Wondershare or the FonePaw which both can recover deleted WhatsApp text messages from Android phone. In most cases, they can recover successfully. But if they are not work, I will recommend you use much more professional software on computer, it may be work. And remember to backup important data in time.

— modified on Jun 16, 2016 3:48:30 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 5, 2016 4:45:09 AM via Website

Actually, WhatsApp supports to make a backup and restore. If you've done a makeup, you can reinstall the app and try to restore. If not, try Android Data Recovrery on RecoveryAndroid. It can even recover WhatsApp messages on Android even without backups! A couple of weeks ago, I successfully get lost WhatsApp text message back on my Samsung. Hope it helps, have a try!

— modified on Jul 6, 2016 3:13:26 AM

• Forum posts: 9

Jul 13, 2016 11:54:08 AM via Website

With the real time messaging, media sharing, and group chatting, WhatsApp is currently one of the most popular messenger apps in the world.More than 400 million users have WhatsApp installed on their phones to catch up with families and friends.
However, some of Android users recently encountered a weird problem that WhatsApp messages went disappeared without deleting. Or you probably meet the frustration of accidentally deleting important WhatsApp chats on your phone. Don’t worry. There are chances to get them back. 

— modified on Sep 14, 2016 8:52:43 AM