How can I promote my Android app?

• Replies:7
Richard James
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 21, 2016, 7:06:27 AM via Website

Please help to promote my app in android play store.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jan 21, 2016, 8:33:04 AM via Website

I think you may distribute a trial + free edition and a pro + paid edition simultaneously. :)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Richard James

Jan 21, 2016, 8:40:15 AM via Website

I have both the versions, a free one and a paid one.But, it is not going popular. Can you please test and review my app so that I can fix the issues if there are any.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 21, 2016, 11:19:58 AM via Website

I simply use Google Play Badages, to promote my apps in app store. it is a good promotion.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Constance White
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 22, 2016, 7:39:38 AM via Website

You should let more people see it. So, you may:
1. contact an editor in a popular relative site to do a review for it or add your app in a review as an alternative.
2. make improvements constantly and take care of the reviews on Google Play.
3. Share it to your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.

Nilesh Kothari

Apr 27, 2016, 1:12:27 PM via Website

1. Build a social media community on major social media accounts like Facebook, Google plus and Twitter and post quality content to enhance your presence. It helps in interacting with your community of the users. You should allow users to access your social pages through the app.

2. You should ask for reviews from App Review websites.

3. Build a micro site: This small website increases your audience.

4. Build a teaser website: Collect the email addresses of people who you would like to know about the app when the app launches.

5. Start a blog: Post interesting and effective content which drive interest of users to the app/ app website.

6. Share your content: Share your content in all social media accounts like Google plus, Facebook and twitter.

7. Create a product video: Make it creative, funny, and thought provoking.

8. Contact to bloggers related to your app: Identify bloggers who write on niches that relate to you app, it helps to improve your app performance.

9. Integrate social within the app

10. Put sticky and attractive icons: People download apps on large based icons; so always implement optimized and attractive icons for the app.

11. Advertise about your app: If you have developed a paid app, create landing page for your app and put advertisement banner on blogs.

Zoe Young
  • Forum posts: 26

Jun 28, 2016, 7:56:56 AM via Website

@Richard James

Free ones

Exchange installs & reviews
There are many groups on networks where publishers can exchange installs and reviews each other. However, generating installs or reviews from users will take much longer time.

Social media networks

Having a Facebook Page for your app is a must-have where you can ask them how they like your app designs and features and any get feedbacks. Also, you can share any news about your app, etc. However, remember not to make your posts only about your app, though. That is boring. It’s like talking to someone at a party who only talks about themselves.

Paid ones

Buy app installs & reviews

One app can get reviews, it must get Reviews provider like BestReviewApp will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

*Paid advertisements *

Run advertisements on some Android forums, Google ads or social media, it is one common method for publishers to promote app. But you know, there are many people browsing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. There are less targeted audience for your app.

Generate installs

Higher ranking is extremely helpful for app visibility. App can get installs from users directly via download link. Or drive install via keyword search. The former method is straight forward install amounts singly. While latter one aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results. Keyword optimization also will guide real users to install the app via targeted keywords relevant to your app.

Coral,Feng
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 27, 2016, 8:52:08 AM via Website

Here are some tips for you to promote your app in Android app store.
1.Take advantage of app store optimization
Because it plays a big role in ensuring that your app is ranked highly and downloaded by many people.Factors that affect ASO are positive reviews and downloads.Therefore, you should pay attention to ASO.
2.Create an attractive icon
The first impression is the last impression. You should create an attractive icon which can arrest the attention of any users and make him to begin downloading it straightway.It should also be easy to recognize and provide a clue to its functionality.Keep it simple and avoid any complications that can confuse the users.
3.Use social media
Take advantage of social media to promote your Android app. Tell people how cool it is,how it works and what solution does it offer. Do not provide a lot of unnecessary information.Be short and precise.
4.Market your app
Know how to market an app is important because it makes people know about your app.Come up with a budget and use different channels to spread the message.
5.Ask reviews
Positive reviews will encourage users to download your app.But sometimes when the app is very new in Google Play Store, you may not have those reviews.Ask your relatives and close friends to leave positive reviews. In addition to asking for reviews, you can also buy android app reviews from a reliable app review service provider. You should ensure that you will get positive reviews from real users,or they will bring you problems.
6.Use right keywords
Use keywords that can are commonly used by users.They should also be relevant to your app.You should take your time to research on keywords and determine which ones will boost app ranking.You may want to use lateral keywords.This can be achieved by using adwords keywords tool. Care should be taken not to use keyword just because it has high search volume.Accuracy and relevancy should be considered.