Google Nexus 5 — How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Android

• Replies:14
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 21, 2016 8:53:36 AM via Website

I just bought a Nexus 5X from Google Play Store. My old device is an iPhone 5S, which has a lot of music. Right now, i want to transfer all the music from iPhone to 5X. All the music is either downloaded from YouTube or purchased from iTunes store. I have tried a few ways, but none of them work in my case. Please help!

• Forum posts: 3

Jan 21, 2016 9:53:29 AM via Website

Hi, you may use Syncios Data Transfer, this software can realize phone to phone data transfer directly.

• Forum posts: 644

Jan 21, 2016 11:17:21 AM via Website

You can download the music to your phone then save it to PC. After that you can restore music to any device, you just need to connect it with USB cable and normal copy paste is the process.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

• Forum posts: 14

Jan 22, 2016 10:03:27 AM via Website

Bluetooth or third-party tools. You can search a lot on Google, such as AirMore, Airdroid,Dropbox and so on

• Forum posts: 8

Feb 5, 2016 8:46:34 AM via Website

FonePaw Mobile Transfer supports cross-platform transmission. The program can copy the song as well as the other contents such as artist's name, album info, duration of the song, playlist, etc. Besides, you can also copy other audio files like audio books, voice memos and more. With user-friendly interface design and simple operation, the software greatly improves user experience.
1. Connect Your Old iPhone and New Android to PC.
2. Transfer Music from iPhone to Android.

— modified on Feb 5, 2016 8:47:14 AM

• Forum posts: 5

Mar 3, 2016 8:44:30 AM via Website

I swith from my old samsung to new iPhone 6 with the phone to phone transfer tool. It may help you to sync from your iPhone 5s to Nexus.

• Forum posts: 18

May 27, 2016 9:43:49 AM via Website

Hello, Erikson. You can use TunesGo for music transfer among iOS and Android.

• Forum posts: 24

Jun 14, 2016 5:44:17 AM via Website

The easiest way is using a third-party tool, Jihosoft Phone Tranfer, which helps a lot in copying all songs, musics, playlists as well as contacts, sms messages, whatsApp messages, notes, photos, videos, call history, calendar and more from iTunes to Google Nexus 6/5x/9/7.

• Forum posts: 16

Jun 21, 2016 10:01:28 AM via Website

You can transfer music from iPhone to Android, like Nexus, Samsung, HTC, etc. in a much easier and simpler way. It is even more gratifying that with Phone to Phone transfer, so you can transfer not only contacts but also SMS, music, videos, photos and more. The guide as below is going to show you how to transfer your songs from iPhone to Android.

— modified on Jun 24, 2016 5:10:10 AM

• Forum posts: 24

Jul 7, 2016 8:57:28 AM via Website

You can transfer music from your iPhone 5s to Nexus 5X with iTunes: Just open the iTunes media folder, and then drag and drop the songs into your Android music folder.
Or you can choose to transfer music from iPhone to Android without iTunes.
Here i recommend is Jihosoft Phone Transfer, a powerful program to provides a quick method to directly transfer music, photos, videos, as well as contacts and messages from iPhone to Android.

• Forum posts: 13

Jul 8, 2016 4:41:13 AM via Website

My advice is transfer music from iPhone to PC firstly, thus later you can export the music to any device you like.

I don't know which ways you have tried. My choice is a third-party iPhone file transfer program named WinX MediaTrans. It helps me transfer any music, be it downloaded online, ripped from CD or purchased on iTunes, from iPhone to PC.

It is easy to operate:

1. plug iPhone into PC via a USB cable

2. go to Music Manager module, select target songs you want to transfer from old iPhone 5S to PC, and then hit Export to begin transferring to PC.

3. Then, you can export music from PC to your Nexus 5 easily.

• Forum posts: 14

Jul 12, 2016 12:20:47 PM via Website

TunesGo is specially designed for iOS and Android users to transfer media files such as music, playlist, movies, from one phone to another safely and effortlessly. You can free download the trial version to have a try. You can also transfer music from iPhone to Android back with TunesGo. And please make sure that iTunes had been installed on your computer, or you'll have to install iTunes as well.