"On Another Call" Mistake

• Replies:13
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 5, 2016 4:58:26 AM via Website

I just had a friend call me and they received the notification "user is on another call" (or whatever notification it gives the person) to my friend when in fact I actually wasn't using my phone at all (I was in another room). Has anyone else experienced this before?

Apr 9, 2016 4:03:00 AM via Website

Fuck you watsapp, my wife was thinking im talking to anyone else because of this " on another call" when in fact im just doing something!and my phone was away from me.

• Forum posts: 2

May 17, 2016 1:11:18 AM via Website

I am facing the same issues at times and seriously this can make your life hell .. :'( Any iPhone users? Is it specific to iPhone?

@ fma secsys - i can understand :(

• Forum posts: 5

May 17, 2016 1:41:16 AM via Website

I am an IPhone user, I sent a ticket to WhatsApp but I had not gotten any answer. If someone has any link to this issue or gets the answer please let us know!!

May 17, 2016 3:21:54 AM via Website

IT is weird, whatssap is very popular but this issue is not documented. I have found only two blogs about it. I originally sent a ticket and they told me that it would be a result of my phone was stolen or if I change my device. I told them that I have had the same device for about 2 years. Then, they asked me to send a ticket once the message appears. I got the message yesterday and sent the ticket, but I had not received the answer yet.

• Forum posts: 2

May 17, 2016 9:47:42 AM via Website

@ David - thanks for sharing the detailed info (cool)

May 18, 2016 6:36:32 AM via Website

To all, I am still frustrated. I have not found a link that explain this issue better and I am still had not received the answer from the brand.
Does anyone has a link or information that explain this issue better?

May 21, 2016 3:36:28 AM via Website

I got a better answer from support today. They told me that they are aware about the issue. The thechnicians are working on it and they are planning to debugged the system before the next release. Based on their comments, it is an application issue.

Sep 15, 2016 6:20:16 AM via Website

Does whats app say "busy in another call" when you are playing online games or watching videos too? i called a friend and it said "busy in another call" but she insisted that she was playing online games. This kept me thinking.

Sep 27, 2016 7:53:13 AM via Website

Had same issue with my gf,she swear to to dead father,that she wasent on call with anyone.

Oct 25, 2016 4:05:51 AM via Website

Hey, my gf did the same thing....and we had an argument. So was she telling the truth?

Nov 27, 2016 5:07:06 PM via Website

I was calling my Dad for almost an hour & Whatsapp said "On another call". This started a heated argument with my Mother, but he wasn't on the phone at all. He never talks on the phone for more than 5 minutes!