"On Another Call" Mistake

• Replies:26
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 6, 2018 7:20:05 AM via Website

My gf use lenovo k8 note .sometime i called her and her phone shows busy on another call while when i called her on her number only not reachable. When i asked her she told that she was working she swears .we have break up also on this issue. So what is the matter.

Helpful?

Mar 3, 2018 5:52:48 AM via Website

i just have the same issue like yours, my wife called me and unfortunately i'm falling asleep, so i just left my phone not in OFF condition, but when she called me, her phone showed that i'm on another call, and the dispute are started. Is there any related issues with full memory ?? Can anyone explain about this case ?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 3, 2018 6:09:59 AM via Website

Yea facing the same issue.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2018 4:14:18 AM via Website

:?even I m having d same problem

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2018 4:17:12 AM via Website

I had to face d same situation last night ,my man called me n messenger showed I was on other call but I was not attending any call ,these mistakes can make situations worse

Helpful?

Mar 26, 2018 5:02:19 AM via Website

No, I have not face this problem yet

Helpful?

Apr 16, 2018 1:06:37 PM via Website

Hey all may this help you. My phone is iphone 7 and this thing have just did when I update my ios. I have just get the same problem. But it kindly done after i force to restart my iphone. Just with press power off button+volume down in 10 second. Hopefully help you guys.

Helpful?