"On Another Call" Mistake

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 6, 2018, 7:20:05 AM via Website

My gf use lenovo k8 note .sometime i called her and her phone shows busy on another call while when i called her on her number only not reachable. When i asked her she told that she was working she swears .we have break up also on this issue. So what is the matter.

Helpful?

Mar 3, 2018, 5:52:48 AM via Website

i just have the same issue like yours, my wife called me and unfortunately i'm falling asleep, so i just left my phone not in OFF condition, but when she called me, her phone showed that i'm on another call, and the dispute are started. Is there any related issues with full memory ?? Can anyone explain about this case ?

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 3, 2018, 6:09:59 AM via Website

Yea facing the same issue.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2018, 4:14:18 AM via Website

:?even I m having d same problem

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2018, 4:17:12 AM via Website

I had to face d same situation last night ,my man called me n messenger showed I was on other call but I was not attending any call ,these mistakes can make situations worse

Helpful?

Mar 26, 2018, 5:02:19 AM via Website

No, I have not face this problem yet

Helpful?

Apr 16, 2018, 1:06:37 PM via Website

Hey all may this help you. My phone is iphone 7 and this thing have just did when I update my ios. I have just get the same problem. But it kindly done after i force to restart my iphone. Just with press power off button+volume down in 10 second. Hopefully help you guys.

Helpful?

Jun 4, 2018, 7:12:55 AM via Website

people, use your brain. if your partner thinks you are lying then just get in the same room together and recreate the same situation and show them you are not lying.

Helpful?

Aug 3, 2018, 3:58:18 AM via Website

Hi from my personal experience, my friends used to tell me it shows " on another call" but actually i wouldn't have been in a call at all. Later i realized there was some malware which can hack into WhatsApp and get information. Use an antivirus app it will take care.

Helpful?

Nov 11, 2018, 7:56:12 PM via Website

Thanks my Allah I have read these comments. We were going to have a breakup because of this shit.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 406

Nov 13, 2018, 12:32:19 PM via Website

WhatsApp is not completely the problem here. Blame Facebook also!
Awhile ago in a age old business tactic to eliminate their competition Facebook purchased WhatsApp to eliminate their competition! And since then WhatsApp has been having a lot of problems. (To many to count)
Facebook is deliberately making it malfunction so users become frustrated with WhatsApp and will return to using Facebook ! Your calls to WhatsApp customer support are not going to get you any positive results.
As a matter of fact. I recently heard that WhatsApp-facebook is shutting down all of their plus accounts. Blaming it on a third party security breech! Lie!
We are seeing the slow death of WhatsApp, at the hands of Facebook !
R.I.P. WhatsApp
And a heads up, you people should not use profanity on Android Pit. If the editors see it they will delete your post!

— modified on Nov 13, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Helpful?

Recommended articles