What are your top 3 simple & free android games?

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 9, 2016 12:46:21 AM via Website

I'm the type of person that likes simple games that I can whip out play for a few minutes and then return to my day. Here are the top three currently installed on my phone with a small description.

1.) Doodle Jump - Jump from platform to platform to reach as high as possible.
User uploaded photo

2.) Meteor Crush - Destroy incoming meteors as they plummet to earth.
User uploaded photo

3.) Fruit Ninja - Slash flying fruit while avoid bombs
User uploaded photo

I'm looking for games that are simple enough a kid could enjoy playing but still challenging enough that you come back to play again. So what are your top 3 simple and free games for android?

• Forum posts: 4

Feb 9, 2016 6:00:39 AM via Website

Best simple and high rate games: Hearthstone, Deck Heroes, Crossy Road, Castle clash, clash of lords and more:)

• Forum posts: 17

Feb 11, 2016 10:23:41 AM via Website

Here are my top three:

1. Hearthstone - A very simple card game but really addicting. Much simpler than Yu-Gi-Oh and very easy to grasped compared to other card games even if you're not a fan of Warcraft or don't know much about it. If you're a fan of Warcraft, then that would make playing it even easier and more entertaining.

1. Brave Frontier - This is a simple RPG and one the mainstream in mobile gaming simply because the sound and graphics gives you nostalgia and takes you back to the old JRPGs but that doesn't mean it's just as good as the old ones. As a fan of FF series, I really like it's turn based gameplay, unique character designs, and their respective skills.

1. Game of Dice(New!) - A simple monopoly board game but with an added twist such as skill cards, awesome character designs, and dice abilities. Thus, making the game surprisingly addicting and more strategic. I'm not even a fan of monopoly yet I got hooked so much with this game.

• Forum posts: 77

Feb 11, 2016 3:57:33 PM via Website

I usually play the 3rd one, The fruit ninja. Slicing up popping fruits and bombs until time ends.

• Forum posts: 12

Mar 12, 2016 12:08:58 PM via Website

Tail drift

But there need nerves of steel :)

• Forum posts: 2

Mar 15, 2016 12:06:08 PM via Website

play.google.com/ store/apps/details?id=com.bitevil.meowhy&hl=pl
free funny and simple game :) ENJOY

• Forum posts: 7

Mar 16, 2016 5:17:33 AM via Website

Crusader's quest
Love Live! School idol festival

• Forum posts: 30

Mar 19, 2016 5:46:06 PM via Website

Hi !
My classic favorite game is this : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dinapp.puzzlegame.wordsearch