Native vs Hybrid App Development

• Replies:7
Piotr Maksymowicz
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 9, 2016, 12:17:54 PM via Website

Straight to the point - which one is better for your business? Should you go native immediately or develop a hybrid and then think about the change? Is it really easier to develop a hybrid? What do you think?

Chris Wu
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 16, 2016, 1:30:05 PM via Website

It's not easier in my opinion. It is fastest for some types app, but not always. In my company, most applications do natively. It's easier to make them nice and they are faster (UI is more responsible).

Ashish Tripathi
  • Forum posts: 211

Mar 18, 2016, 6:59:01 AM via Website

I do agree with chris. next it's up to your requirement.

Danish Qureshi
  • Forum posts: 42

Jan 25, 2018, 7:52:08 AM via Website

the hybrid approach to app development, largely HTML5, CSS, and/or JavaScript, has had such a long journey before it started living up to its promised potential, that the very term “hybrid app” can have negative connotations for some, so we knew we’d have some work to do in overcoming that perception

Danish Qureshi
  • Forum posts: 42

Feb 6, 2018, 10:01:15 AM via Website

Check out pros and cons of native and hybrid platform for your mobile app. Have a look have a look
Want to know how much the mobile app will cost? Get the estimated value

— modified on Mar 14, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

DC Kumawat
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 18, 2018, 11:06:41 AM via Website

Well, my friend with no waste of time...!

Definitely, you should go for ‘Hybrid Application Development’ I say this because hybrid applications are more stable than native applications, you can save more money via hybrid application (if you ignore native application).

Well, my friend, I think you got a golden answer. (I suppose)
Moreover, if you want to know in detail (I insist you read): -

[Native v/s Hybrid: What’s Your Call – Who Will Go To Win?][1] [Impressive Article]

Well, you have also cost-effective solutions; you can contact [Orion infosolutions][2] for any simple or complex solutions services

Eliana Wilson
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 17, 2022, 10:58:12 AM via Website

The fundamental difference between native and hybrid apps is the process of development. Hybrid apps are created across the stages, while the development of a native app is predetermined, it is completed for a specific operating system. The distinction likewise lies in the exhibition of applications. Clearly, a hybrid app cannot perform like the one based on one platform. Eventually, the decision relies upon the objectives and needs of the field-tested strategy.

— modified on Mar 17, 2022, 11:53:44 AM

marco880
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 21, 2022, 8:32:16 AM via Website

Native App: More device-specific features, No code portability, Advanced GUI Experience, High Development cost, Better performance, Access to device hardware

Hybrid App: Less device-specific feature, High code portability, Moderator GUI Experience, Low development cost, Average performance, Moderate Access to device hardware

The choice of whether to develop a native or hybrid app comes from your budget, timeline, and the features you want to include in it.