How to Root Your Android Phone?

• Replies:8
kingrootsg,luo
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 16, 2016, 11:11:10 AM via Website

It is said that it is a root tool for "lazy people" who just want to get root access but don't want to flash any third party Recovery into their lovely device.
By using Kingroot android root software, you can download the Windows software or Android APK. Android root app tool is recommended since it is much easier. You can follow the instructions after you have installed the APK file.
1.Open the KingRoot app
2.You will see try to root if your device is compatible. Tap on it.
3.Be patient because it can take a while.
4.If successful, you will see a large check mark with the words Root successfully below it.

— modified on Feb 16, 2016, 11:13:13 AM

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Feb 16, 2016, 12:58:27 PM via Website

With root access, you can forbid any restrictions that your manufacturer may have applied. You can run more apps, you can overclock or even underclock your processor. With rebooting, replacing firmware is also possible.

1. Download and install Kingo Android Root.

2. Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. If it's running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for "USB debugging." On Android 4.2, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.

On Android 4.3 and later, tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, "You are now a developer!"

With that done, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.

1. Run Android Root on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. After a moment, the former should show a connection to the latter. Your device screen may show an "Allow USB debugging?" pop-up. Tick "Always allow from this computer," then tap OK.

2. Click Root, and wait.

Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Feb 17, 2016, 9:22:42 AM via Website

I can report success with Kingroot in my phone (LG E430, Android version 4.1.2.).
Thinking in the next step, to get rid of all the junkware the cellphone company stuffs the device with, I understand I also have to reflash it; do you have any suggestion on how to do it in the safest manner? Looks a bit intimidating...

vijender thakur
  • Forum posts: 25

Feb 18, 2016, 6:31:40 AM via Website

KingRoot app is not working on my nokia xl ???

Johnny123

Feb 18, 2016, 2:21:30 PM via Website

Hi,

Here are the instructions to root Nokia XL...

Before moving further, just check whether your phone has 10-20 percent of battery to perform rooting
1. Enable USB debugging on your phone. To do this, go to settings > Developer option > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable
2. Download and install Nokia X Manager on your Windows computer.
3. After installing, run the Manager app.
4. Once you launch the Manager, you can see ' waiting for device' message on the top.
5. Now, connect your Nokia XL phone to the computer through an USB cable.
6. A confirmation message ' Device connected' will be displayed.
7. Now, tap on 'Root Device' button to initiate the rooting process.
8. During the process, the device gets rebooted automatically.
9. After the completion of rooting process, you will see the SuperSU icon in the app menu.
10. Click on ' Install Gapps' button to flash the Google apps of your device.

vijender thakur

Feb 19, 2016, 6:18:54 AM via Website

hello johnny123

Thanks for sharing.
but i have one more Question
can i hack the wifi with the rooted device??????

Shivani Sharma

Shivani Sharma
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 19, 2016, 6:43:32 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing

vijender thakur

Johnny123

Feb 19, 2016, 2:08:17 PM via Website

Hi vijender,

Of course you can hack the wifi with your rooted Android device using WPA2 WPS Routers.

1. Root your android device.
    You must need rooted android device to hack wps pin. To root your device, refer the previous comments. You can even check whether your phone is rooted or not with "root checker basic" android app.

2. Device supportability.
    You android device must contain broadcom bcm4329 or bcm4330 chipset. You can check you mobile phone specification for this on internet. Some of the supportable devices are Nexus one, Samsung S series, Desire HD

3. Download and install bcmon app from code google page.

This tool enables and start monitoring broadcom chipset for your mobile phone. bcmon apk is available for free at google code website.

1. Run bcmon app.
    After successful installation, run the app.

2. Enable Monitor Mode Option
    "Install firmware and tools", if this is promoted simply click on install and after that enable monitor mode option.

3. Download and install Reaver app.
    Reaver is developed to crack wps pin in order to get wpa2 password. You can download this app form xda-developers site

vijender thakur

vijender thakur

Feb 20, 2016, 6:44:51 AM via Website

hello johnny
Thanks for sharing that important post.

Mod Edit: External Link removed

— modified on Feb 20, 2016, 1:06:58 PM by moderator

Shivani Sharma