- Forum posts: 9
Feb 19, 2016, 6:46:40 AM via Website
Feb 19, 2016 6:46:40 AM via Website
here are the following steps to root nokia xl :-
1. Enable USB debugging on your phone. To do this, go to settings > Developer option > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable
2. Download and install Nokia X Manager on your Windows computer.
3. After installing, run the Manager app.
4. Once you launch the Manager, you can see ' waiting for device' message on the top.
5. Now, connect your Nokia XL phone to the computer through an USB cable.
6. A confirmation message ' Device connected' will be displayed.
7. Now, tap on 'Root Device' button to initiate the rooting process.
8. During the process, the device gets rebooted automatically.
9. After the completion of rooting process, you will see the SuperSU icon in the app menu.
10. Click on ' Install Gapps' button to flash the Google apps of your device.
i think these steps are helpful to root your nokia xl.