Is there any best VPN apps for android? galaxy j7

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 20, 2016 2:32:49 PM via Website

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy J7 & I'm looking for some VPN App solution for it. Is there any Free or cheap vpn service provider out there which will make my phone 100% secure and anonymous. Does anyone have experience with this and can recommend which providers?
I got some names at: most secure vpn
and what about cyberghost or hotspot shield?

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 21, 2016 9:31:54 PM via Website

Hey Now,

I use Cyberghost on my S-III but instead of the app I use the native vpn app in CM-12.1 to configure a IPSEC VPN Connection to the Netherlands Servers. Set up your Cyberghost account, login in your browser. Find the Devices Tab and Add Device. Instead of Configuring OpenVPN I use IPSEC. Once you have your account, server info, username & password go into settings/more connections & click on VPN (Make sure you have a LockScreen Pin Setup Before Setting up the VPN on your Android). Name the connection CG_IPSEC, next choose IPSEC, then type server address & finally PreShared Secret hit "ok/done". Click on the New CG_Ipsec VPN, enter username, password & check remember me then click "ok/done". Once connected you'll see an Icon that looks like a key next to your WiFi/Data Icon in the Notification Bar. I hope that helped you out. Oh, I usually use Dolphin Zero or Chrome Dev (Incognito Mode).

New Orleans, LA

— modified on Feb 21, 2016 9:34:19 PM

Feb 27, 2016 6:16:54 PM via Website

That's hell of answer, thanks any way! but cyberghost doesn't not comes with unlimited bandwidth, also it will disconnect after each 3 hours. overall its best VPN to use free!

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 27, 2016 6:30:10 PM via Website

I use an App called "Cloud VPN" on my tablet as a workaround for youtube. Doesn't seem to have any restrictions, not had any disconnects and for a VPN, speeds seem fairly ok. Been able to watch HD content without the dreaded "buffering" so maybe give that one a look.

However, if you're looking for complete anonimity, then TOR is the only viable option. You wont get the blistering connection speeds, but it's a sacrifice you need to take for wanting to be 100% secure and anonymous.

Feb 28, 2016 6:42:56 PM via Website

That would be great option, thanks Dave!

• Forum posts: 1

Mar 2, 2016 11:43:38 AM via Website

PureVPN is exceptionally good. The only VPN provider taking privacy and internet neutrality very seriously.

• Forum posts: 21

Aug 9, 2016 12:20:58 PM via Website

You are right Sarah I am also looking for some internet security and privacy App, heard a lot about VPN for my Google play store someone suggested to use VPN to unblock the items and to change country still wondering which would be the best VPN for my Android?

• Forum posts: 3

Aug 23, 2016 12:23:34 AM via Website

One VPN service which is very good and cheap is "Private Internet Access". I'm using it for a while and everything is alright. Check out this website, they have a great review from the service: