Best Way to find Developer to Build app?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 25, 2016 7:47:08 PM via Website

Hi Guys and Gals!

I'm new to this and I have been searching to the best of my ability. Bur I don't know the proper wording to find what I'm looking for. So I thought Id try a couple of Forums.

What I'm Looking for is an app to be made for my nightclub that not only does the usual tracking and qr and such. But I want to be able to send out a signal( After everyone in the club logs into the app) that will activate the Led flash on their phones to strobe.

Is this possible ? and who would be the best developer to talk to?

Thanks for your help in advance!

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 25, 2016 8:53:10 PM via Website

Yes, it's totally possible.
You should look developer on freelance sites (upwork etc)

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 26, 2016 3:07:51 PM via Website

Hello Joe,

I don't think for your application development Freelance websites are right place, as while hiring through it you have no transparency about your work and about the developer who is actually working on your assignment.

I would suggest you to hire an offshore development Company for your project as they will provide you assure excellent quality and a 24X7 support service as my company does.

All these benefits and in a very affordable price.

So just be wise to choose one.

If you needs any suggestion contact me at my Skype: gourav.sharma873

Thanks.

• Forum posts: 13

Feb 27, 2016 8:45:16 AM via Website

I think To finding the best Developer For mobile App is Fiver Becasue here you knoe what actuly he can do and in how much time he can do his task..I think Upwork also good but i will say to use it also as second choice

• Forum posts: 6

Mar 1, 2016 3:39:30 AM via Website

I'm new to this and I have been searching to the best of my ability. Bur I don't know the proper wording to find what I'm looking for. So I thought Id try a couple of Forums.

• Forum posts: 8

Mar 3, 2016 10:36:41 AM via Website

TRYING TO FIND DEVELOPERS

AFFLE APPSTUDIOZ is your solution.

We understand that Android is the fastest growing mobile platform due to which the demand for Android app development is steadily increasing. Affle Appstudioz is one of the earliest starters in this domain, which has helped us develop an enviable level of expertise. At Affle Appstudioz, our objective is to create a state-of-the-art mobile software by combining skills with a given dedication to prepare the best apps.

Have any questions, any app / web development / back-end related queries, please write to me : "shashank.mehrotra@affle.com"

Thanks!