[APP][FREE] RiskAhead: You global safety & security crime map

• Replies:2
Dennis T
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 4, 2016, 12:03:30 AM via Website

Dear AndroidPIT users,

I developed an App-based crime assessment program which gives people a map based mean to avoid crime and violence. Our Team wants to offer this mean of risk prevention to all people. The Android-app is already translated in 13 different languages.

We would be very happy if you could take a look on this app because we are looking for ways to make this app more popular because it strongly lives from the users. If you have any feedback or comments feel free to submit the message to us!

You can find our App in the Google PlayStore by searching for "RiskAhead". Thank you!
or use this URL: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.deke.risk.riskahead

Description:
Our intention is to create a global tool from the people and for the people in order to inform and get informed about the real threats we face in life. This mechanism provides a free accessible way for everybody to evaluate dangers globally to avoid unnecessary disasters.

Regardless of people’s origin, affiliation, social class or any other status that separates us from a common sense of humanity; RiskAhead will be able to alert you and your closest and furthest friends about any danger in order to prevent any potential harm coming to them. Therefore the App is free and only requires Internet access and an Android compatible SmartPhone.

You can find our App in the Google PlayStore by searching for "RiskAhead". Thank you!

Best regards!
Dennis

— modified on Apr 4, 2016, 1:45:10 PM

Kevin Lodbrokson

Kevin Lodbrokson
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 22, 2016, 11:10:19 AM via Website

Nice idea!

The functions seem pretty easy:
- Crime map
- Violence reports
- Automatic alerts about nearby incidents