iPlum – Free Unlimited In-app Texting, Calling & Voicemail

• Replies:1
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 7, 2016 11:48:15 AM via Website

I found a new app on Android called iPlum. It is an app that allows you to securely send text messages and make phone calls to any landline or mobile phone in the world from anywhere. In iPlum, you will get a dedicated iPlum US phone number for use anywhere in the world and also can get unlimited calling and texting with other iPlum users for free. Also, we can send messages, photos, audio/video, and documents as well as group messages, secured with end-to-end encryption. For me, this app is very useful and I recommend this app to you all as well :)

• Forum posts: 2

Mar 15, 2016 12:46:07 AM via Website

You also get 30 free credits for SMS to any mobile number and calls to mobile numbers and landlines in 200+ countries, with some rates as low as 1 cent per minute or SMS. Try it out. You can buy more credits as in-app purchase. Use it to save international roaming and calling charges.

You can also buy a real US phone number for $1 per month subscription. Use the iPlum phone number to mask your real phone number if you wish ... comes in handy for e-commerce listings, dating sites (before you know if he's catch or catfish) and so on.