Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Photo collage option gone

• Replies:5
Amy Gill
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 14, 2016, 11:09:56 PM via Website

I have just recently bought the Samsung S6 edge and up until last week had the option to create a collage with my gallery photos. Had an update over the weekend and this option has now gone. Have searched the Internet trying to find how to get it back but can't find anything? Any ideas please?

Filippo Congiu

Filippo Congiu

Mar 16, 2016, 2:07:04 PM via Website

I have the same issue. After I had the marshmallow 6.0.1 update, the "collage" option has gone and the "animate" option as well. I don't know what to do either..

Nawas Azeez

Apr 16, 2016, 9:59:00 AM via Website

I have a galaxy edge +..i did the marshmallow update 2 days back..and the collage and animate options had disappeared..until i found it out...its just that its placed in a diff location...heres where it is...display the pics as an album...with 3 thumbnails in a row..and click options...ull see both the collage and animate options there..if u click options aftr opening a single image..u won't find the desired options..
Hope that answers your dbt..
Thank you!

Israel AndradeBrandice Gordonramji thiagarajan

Brandice Gordon

Jun 5, 2016, 12:29:46 AM via Website

Thanks it worked. I moved my albums to three thumbnails in a row. I opened up the camera gallery folder selected more and there was the collage option. Thanks, very helpful

Toni Skidmore

Jul 24, 2016, 10:07:24 AM via Website

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and I LOVED the collage option, now after the most recent Marshmallow update, it's gone. I'd love to try this new collage option, but I don't know how to create an album to put the photos into it. Also, I do the collages so often, using lots of photos - sometimes old ones - that I would have to constantly be creating albums. The old collage option was perfect, why did they mess with it? :( Anyone know of any workarounds? Thanks!

— modified on Jul 24, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Andy Rapp

Feb 12, 2017, 1:21:44 PM via Website

Glad I came across this because I had the same issue.

Another thing I noticed was gone is the color match option under the Draw function. I used that quite often, any idea how to get that back?