What is your feedback in Android N?

• Replies:7
Madhura shree
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 16, 2016, 6:48:35 AM via Website

Android N developer preview is out now. They have introduced 5 new features. Wanted to understand your feedback on the same.

damponting44

Wasay Khan
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 16, 2016, 5:52:46 PM via Website

Google out of nowhere has launched a developer version of Android N recently. The arrival of Android N Developer Preview is a pleasant surprise since it wasn’t expected to roll out before May. But by doing so, Google has obtained extra time to modify Android N according to developer’s feedback. And the giant has made things easier for a developer by delivering Android N Developer Preview via OTA updates.
Read Here:

Admin Edit: External Links are Forbidden

— modified on Mar 17, 2016, 8:56:20 AM by moderator

damponting44Shilpi Agarwal

Shilpi Agarwal
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 1, 2016, 1:13:16 PM via Website

According to me the 5 features which is added on to Android N has increased the beauty of it. I think that time has come when Android fans will be able to enjoy not only Android original features but iPhone features as well onto the Android only.

damponting44

Kathreen
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 23, 2016, 11:56:28 AM via Website

Android N focuses on delivering improved speed, security, and productivity to users. Following new features included in Android N: Notifications, Settings, Keyboard Themes, Performance and New Set of Emoji.

damponting44

Clash Royale
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 23, 2016, 2:01:34 PM via Website

Yup first look of Google Android is out long back now. Major changes have been done to the notification shade & settings. Certainly, major changes in 5.0 lollipop & again in android N. Notification appearance looks like being altered & now it's more than just cosmetic. Also, UI for quick settings is created in unique style & editing new tiles will also be easier.

damponting44

Vikram Singh
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 6, 2016, 11:45:14 PM via Website

Top 10 Features of Android N www.completegate.com/2016070658/blog/android-7-n-top-10-features/all-pages

Les
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 10, 2016, 11:08:12 PM via Website

I jumped on board with DP3 and was impressed with the stability, DP4 gave me a little better battery life then I had with DP3 and is even more stable. I'm now awaiting DP5 and am looking forward to the improvements in the almost finalized OS.

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 6, 2016, 2:16:52 PM via Website

That is correct first look of Google Android is out long back at this point. Real changes have been done to the notice shade and settings. Unquestionably, real changes in 5.0 candy and again in android N. Notice appearance looks like being adjusted and now it's more than simply corrective. Likewise, UI for snappy settings is made in novel style and altering new tiles will likewise be less demanding.