How to recover deleted data from Android phone without root

• Replies:26
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 8, 2016 4:34:03 PM via Website

I cannot open the downloaded file on my laptop. Once download is done a pop up tells me adobe reader could not open gt_recovery and before that it asked me to find a program to open the file. Any help is appreciated.

• Forum posts: 730

Jun 8, 2016 7:10:47 PM via Website

J Rivera

I cannot open the downloaded file on my laptop. Once download is done a pop up tells me adobe reader could not open gt_recovery and before that it asked me to find a program to open the file. Any help is appreciated.

visit http://www.gtrecovery.net/ and download the file.
It's a rar format so you need winrar or similar software.

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 15

Jan 18, 2017 3:02:21 AM via Website

You can recover your data from your Android phone and unroot it later like this video shows:

• Forum posts: 10

Dec 23, 2017 2:49:06 PM via Website

The android recovery tool can help to get back deleted photo, music, video, contacts, text messages and other files.

• Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2018 1:54:39 PM via Website

I want use in my phone lenevo k6 power without root

• Forum posts: 34

Feb 1, 2018 10:57:30 AM via Website

If you want to recover deleted data from Android phone, the most efficient method is to use an Android data recovery software. In this part, you don't need to worry about data loss problem and quickly get back the deleted data on your phone.

— modified on Feb 2, 2018 3:33:08 AM

deveauwelle32

• Forum posts: 31

Feb 2, 2018 4:23:24 AM via Website

After losing data from an Android phone, you can through many solutions to get back your deleted data, just connect the phone with computer, and then recognize your phone, after scaning the phone information, you can quickly preview the deleted data, and most of Android data recovery software can help you get back.

— modified on Feb 3, 2018 2:30:53 AM

Recommended articles