How To Recovered Deleted SMS/Text Messages On Your Android Phone!

• Replies:15
Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Mar 26, 2016, 10:19:12 AM via Website

Sometimes, mistakenly we delete the entire text messages that could contain any important message. So no need to be upset, you can easily recover your lost messages, but only up till the parts of memory on which they were saved. So, use your phone or computer and get methods to get back deleted text messages on Android.

Topapps4u

Mar 28, 2016, 6:45:01 AM via Website

Thanks..

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Mar 29, 2016, 3:24:40 PM via Website

Hi,

There are many tools and methods you can use to recover deleted messages for Android. The one which I tried is Dr.Fone for Android. All you have to do is to download the app and connect your android handset and click “scan”. It will find all deleted data, you choose what you want to restore and click “recover”.

Topapps4u

stom70044
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 30, 2016, 12:10:30 PM via Website

On the other hand there're so many applications are available who provides the service of backup and restore. So If you invest your time for recovering, I'll recommend for using the sort of applications.

Just thought.

Topapps4u

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Mar 31, 2016, 4:22:30 PM via Website

It helped me to recover all photos that I want. Thanks for it.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Topapps4u

Apr 13, 2016, 2:48:16 PM via Website

Thanks.................

Topapps4u

Apr 13, 2016, 2:49:11 PM via Website

Thanks for sharing with me....... Great.... :*

SamiJulie
  • Forum posts: 21

Jan 10, 2017, 8:24:09 AM via Website

SaraGarry

To recover deleted text messages on Android, the first thing you should is stopping to use your Android before recoverring data back. This can protect the deleted data not to be overwritten. Then download and install a recovery tool on your PC, connect your phone to continue. Enable USB debugging is also important to get connection. Then you can preview the deleted data and click "recover" button to get them back.

Buddy, I tried this way and I solve my problem. Thank you very much!

Connie Bryant
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 17, 2017, 4:17:00 AM via Website

I would like to use backup to recover my missing text messages.

elentatalo
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 21, 2017, 12:27:22 PM via Website

unless out of sudden data loss occurs

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 23, 2018, 12:25:18 PM via Website

Hello,
Text messages are important for many people and when they are deleted then they want to recover them immediately. However, the lost data or text messages can be restored using any backup if you have previously. But as usual, users generally don't make a backup of their data and they look here and there.
In this situation, you have to use any recovery tool that can help you to restore lost/deleted text messages from Android phone. This is the best option to get back lost data from Android.

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Jan 11, 2019, 7:52:01 AM via Website

Hey,
I have used a efficient program that help me find my deleted messages back to my Samsung phone, I believe you can also get your SMS/text messages back to your phone easily. It is a Doctor for Android tool that help me a lot, hope it will solve your problem quickly. What' more,I think it is with many functions, and you can recover all your lost important data such as photos, contacts, music files, videos, apps, documents...

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 25, 2019, 7:35:23 AM via Website

You could turn to your cell phone carriers for help. In order to collect evidences for crime or terrorism, many carriers would retain data like text messages, call logs, bill copies, IP session, etc. for a certain period. Hence, if the messages you lost are still in the retention periods, you can ask your carrier to help you restore the data.

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Sep 29, 2019, 12:53:09 PM via Website

When you deleted messages from Android,they were first move into trash bin.It is still have chance to recover them.Android data recovery could make it.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 29, 2019, 1:08:25 PM via Website

Back up, back up, back up. The question is not if you will need the backup bat when.