[APP][FREE] Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker

• Replies:12
Dev4Simple
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 12, 2016, 6:52:14 PM via Website

Hello guys, I would like to show you my second app. Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker

You are impressed with a part of an audio song and want to get it as ringtone tone. However, the song is very long and takes you tens of minutes to reach your favorite part. What will you do? Waiting or finding others? MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker is willing to help you in these dilemmas.

MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker is created to cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone.

You can freely cut MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. Moreover, it supports recording a live audio. It's funny and interesting when owning your voice as a ringtone.

A user interface is in style of the newest design of android higher 5.0 without update OS. If your OS is lower than 5.0, let MCRM decorate with new costume. Besides, MCRM is a good choice to synchronize all app in one style on OS 5.0 or higher.

Key features:
- Cut a mp3/music file and Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign to contacts, using this editor.
- Record an audio/music for editing.
- Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
- Automatic color changed waveform.

How to use:
1. Select mp3/music file from your mobile or from Recordings.
2. Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.

MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker will brings you more exciting experiences. Try it now!

Screenshots:
image image image

Kuhuk SharmaИгорь Денисенко

Akshat Verma
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 22, 2016, 6:55:49 PM via Website

can you provide the download link for this mp3 cutter app

Игорь Денисенко

Игорь Денисенко
  • Forum posts: 33

Jul 22, 2016, 11:30:32 PM via Website

Where I can download this app? give me a link please

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 12, 2017, 9:25:37 AM via Website

Thanks for your share!!! But I am used to making ringtone on my computer, this is because I can control the quality and duration better.

Anna Nenasheva
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 12, 2017, 1:07:58 AM via Website

I'd also like to share with you play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.audiko2.pro

Rami Ibrahim
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 12, 2017, 4:46:23 AM via Website

Beautiful. now I can have the first 10 seconds of my favourite song as a ring tone. Thank you so much for sharing ;)

Sabrina Young
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 18, 2018, 1:30:28 PM via Website

Good writing! I'd like to share you with a more powerful MP3 cutter, you can learn more about this ringtone maker called Joyoshare Media Cutter. My friend told me that it can adjust quality well and cut audio exactly.

Tran Cao Nam
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 27, 2018, 9:19:46 AM via Website

can you provide the download link for this mp3 cutter app

Kuhuk Sharma
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 27, 2018, 11:20:00 AM via Website

Hello
I read your description and screenshots attached and I found your idea pretty interesting.
I will totally use it.
Here is a little suggestion my mind came up with- You can integrate "CLOUD" on which users can upload their favorite ringtone which can be accessible to the followers of that particular user. This way a community will form up and the customers would increase.
Hope this helped! Keep up your work and have a good day.

Andres Green
  • Forum posts: 4

May 21, 2018, 10:35:45 AM via Website

Hi, I highly recommend TunesKit Media Cutter. It's able to help you cut any MP3 music track as precisely as to millisecond. It's a top-rated ringtone maker online.

Andres Green
  • Forum posts: 4

May 21, 2018, 10:35:51 AM via Website

Hi, I highly recommend TunesKit Media Cutter. It's able to help you cut any MP3 music track as precisely as to millisecond. It's a top-rated ringtone maker online.

icm19
  • Forum posts: 16

May 22, 2018, 11:21:46 PM via Website

Super useful! Thanks a lot! :)

tommy
  • Forum posts: 22

May 29, 2018, 8:58:34 AM via Website

really loved this app