- Forum posts: 1
Apr 14, 2016, 10:21:21 PM via Website
Apr 14, 2016 10:21:21 PM via Website
Would appreciate if you could take a few moments to look at my app. Please note, this app is most beneficial to those that it is intended for. If you find this app to be helpful, I would be very thankful if you would pass on the word to anyone who could use it.
Please note that this app has been created with the intention of helping those that may suffer from a lack of motivation, depression, anxiety, sadness or the blues.
This app contains the following modules:
- Diary. To record how you feel.
- Test. To test and see if you are experiencing any form of depression.
- Activities. To record what activities tend to help uplift your mood and motivate you.
- Media. Containing motivational resources of different media forms.
- Thought of the Day. A motivational thought to think about in your free time during the day.
- Inspirational Quotes. Motivational quotes to try and fire up the passion in you again.
- Resources. Outline certain topics about depression and information on it.
Recommended to run on mid to large sized phones or tablets.
Exclusive to android!
No ads, no in-app purchases and completely FREE for everything mentioned above.
Disclaimer: This app should not be used as a substitute in place of any professional medical opinions or help. Always seek out a medical professional if you experience any physical and mental health issues.
URL to the app in Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamesproductions.montymason.lightexistence_depression_self_help
Instructions in case the URL doesn't work:
1. Go to Play Store.
2. Type in "LightExistence"
3. Select the free one.