Jun 4, 2016, 4:31:56 AM via Website
Jun 4, 2016 4:31:56 AM via Website
Hi, Before I tell you how. Please NOTE I am not responsible for any damage towards your device.
How to Root.
1. Power Off Device.
2. Press "Power button" + "Volume Up" at the same time till you get a menu.
3. Select language.
4. Navigate down the menu till you see Write Switch.
5. Turn it off.
7. Go on internet and Google "King Root APK."
9. Attempt root through app.
10. If it says successful download root checker of play store and it will tell you.
11. Ta Da! There you have root.
Hope I can help.
- Kind Regards, Callum
PS, this was send on a rooted phone. Using this method
Jun 5, 2016, 11:12:57 AM via Website
Jun 5, 2016 11:12:57 AM via Website
Its King Root and the first link then you press download
I can't add link. Low levels can't share external link for spam reasons
Sep 29, 2016, 9:15:14 AM via Website
Sep 29, 2016 9:15:14 AM via Website
I also use KingRoot to root my samsung Galaxy Note7 and I succeed. As this app can cover almost models of android phone, maybe you can have a try. W: kingroot.net/