ANDROID VS APPLE

• Replies:21
Nick L.
  • Forum posts: 2

May 1, 2016, 9:17:36 AM via Website

Over the years smartphone's have become a necessity to us and from what I see you're either an "Android" person or an "Apple" person. I myself have always been an android phone owner. But I wanna hear other people's opion on why they choose the type of phone they do and why they may dislike the other.

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Nov 2, 2016, 3:12:03 PM via Website

IMHO Android people are more friendly and wide opened for communication. Although the functionalities, features, speed and applications are starting to become similar this is the main difference in general.

Dana Freeman
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 26, 2016, 7:43:28 AM via Website

Android give me power and freedom. I can modify my phone and all apps.
Apple devices are overpriced.

lla dermis
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 28, 2016, 7:55:36 PM via Website

Android is best as I can fully customize my phone as my need, while iPhone have lots of apps but with limitation itself

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 28, 2016, 8:10:48 PM via Website

Nothing to say more "Android is Best"

larb evein
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2016, 8:20:55 PM via Website

Android is best as it let me do what i want

tesss cord
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 29, 2016, 7:30:15 PM via Website

iPhone 7 is best

rshor mes

Nov 29, 2016, 7:45:48 PM via Website

iPhone 7 Plus is best till date

Chloe Moore
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 29, 2016, 9:33:46 PM via Website

I use iPhone s6 and love the appearance and functionality.

Hans Brown
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 25, 2017, 5:49:17 PM via Website

Android is as Smooth as iOS in the Samsung Galaxy S and Note series

Torry Cox

May 4, 2017, 10:27:52 PM via Website

Discussion on the topic that is better, has for a very long time not given rest. I myself have been a long time adherent to the iphone, but now the leadership behind the android. Although the fans of the iphone can give me a lot of bad words for these words. Because I betrayed their sect:D
Everyone should choose for themselves what to like an iphone or android does not matter, the main thing is that it was an android:D

Steven Rhods

Jun 3, 2017, 12:46:33 PM via Website

I would pick Android over iOS. It's more open OS. I don't want to use an app like iTunes just to transfer files to my smartphone.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 3, 2017, 1:35:15 PM via Website

With the ability to personalize my device on Android i would say Android edges over IOS for me. Though i use an iPhone as well but i guess Android has grown on me and it is quite tough to imagine myself without an Android device in my pocket.

ninhlee
  • Forum posts: 48

Jul 6, 2017, 6:12:05 AM via Website

i have an ip 6 plus and a samsung s7 edge. i like ip but it's not be use for my work, so i choose samsung for my work

Deactivated Account

Neil Hines
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 13, 2017, 10:09:13 AM via Website

Both are the best smartphone only the main differences between iPhone and Android what I know its iPhone have some restriction smartphone and Android no have any restriction its free hand user smartphone. Now both released an awesome smartphone and I like iPhone more then Android everyone has a different choice. ;-)

Julia Bell

Sep 16, 2017, 3:19:23 AM via Website

iPhone is really good, but too expensive.:)

Michael Anderson

Neha Malik
  • Forum posts: 45

Sep 20, 2017, 3:00:39 PM via Website

iPhone appearance difference from all others smartphone......

Tony Edward
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 21, 2017, 8:36:33 AM via Website

Before, I'm always android phone owner. But now, I have iPhone. I prefer to choose iPhone in the future. Since it running well, no worry about running slow when using for a long time. This is the most important reason for me to choose iPhone.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Sep 21, 2017, 10:35:36 AM via Website

Android is best because because it is user friendly everybody can use this..

Neha Malik
  • Forum posts: 45

Sep 21, 2017, 11:25:44 AM via Website

martin smith

Android is best because because it is user friendly everybody can use this..

what about iPhone ????

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Sep 30, 2017, 10:48:39 PM via Website

I heard that the iPhone is much easier to operate. And it has a very attractive quality of not having to put up with googles underhanded business tactics.
And right now that sounds very appealing to me. I have a galaxy s 5 and for the last few months i've had to fend off several of googles attempts to overload my storage.
Just because they no longer want to support the older software anymore. And of course to get me to buy a new phone!
Don't get me wrong. I love my android. But over the last 3 years i have learned mistrust and even hate google!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Sep 30, 2017, 11:04:09 PM via Website

Hey nick
I have a android and i love it! There's a lot of things you can do with it that you can't do with a iPhone. However ......,
I heard that the iPhone is much easier to operate! And for me the most appealing thing about the iPhone is you don't have to put up with google and the underhanded way they treat android users!
See... right now google has decided they no longer want to support the older software in my galaxy 5 so they have been comming up with more and more ways to try to overload my storage and render my phone useless, and then they might be able to sell me a new device!
If you have a android phone watch out for google!