- Forum posts: 284
May 1, 2016, 3:20:29 PM via Website
May 1, 2016 3:20:29 PM via Website
I created to present you Muslim Salat Times for Android which gives Muslim Salat Times for each city worldwide in a Material Design application freely available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.salattimes
You can see Salat Times in action in this Youtube demo video :
Salat Times displays following times : Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
Prayers times calculation is entirely configurable with following parameters :
* Calculation Method (Egypt, ISNA, Jafari, Karachi, Makkah, MWL, Tehran, UOIF)
* Juristic Method (Hanafi, Shafii)
* High Adjustment (Angle Based, Mid Night, One Seventh, None)
* Time format (12-Hour format, 24-Hour format)
* Daylight Saving Times (Auto, 0, 1)
- Qibla Direction
- Location of your current city via GPS
- Month view to display prayers for a city for the current month or next months
- Hijiri Date Format
- Next prayer time is displayed in particular color
- Enable notifications by prayers to be notified when time for prayer is now !
- Enable Adhan by prayers when time for prayer is now !
- 4x2 widget that displays prayers times for your current location that is detected thanks to GPS
- Share prayers times for cities via SMS, mail or social networks thanks to a generated image of prayers times
- Help menu explains you meanings of prayers times and the meanings of calculation parameters
- Customize style of the application (text color of city and prayers names, text color of date, text color of next prayer).
A Pro version with no Ads is also available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.salattimespro . A website is also offered : http://www.salat-times.com
Don't hesitate to give it a try and give me your feedbacks.