LG G3 Cat.6 — RE: Transfer Data from old iPhone to LG G5

• Replies:5
Larry Gina
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 30, 2016, 1:17:36 PM via Website

I don't think you can transfer data between two phones directly, and they belongs to different operation system.

TRACYHAWK

Christian Hannah
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 5, 2016, 8:19:44 AM via Website

No, it can but you need to use another tool to handle the case. I have google Phone Transfer that works for switching data between two OS.

Jeremy Devries
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 5, 2016, 11:33:57 AM via Website

That's right, a third-party program is required. When I switched to LG G5, I used WinX MediaTrans to transfer my favorite photos, music and my videos from my old iPhone to this Android phone. Not difficult as I imagined before. It is very easy.

Affan Vohra
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 21, 2017, 5:49:09 PM via Website

you can do that by exploring files through iFunbox and then copy to the lg g5 through file explorer.

chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Jan 9, 2018, 7:07:42 AM via Website

Please don't worry, you can Transfer Data from old iPhone to LG G5 with the help of pro phone transfer program. Usually, data like contacts, text messages, photos, music, etc can be transferred between mobile phones, no matter what OS they are running on.

— modified on Jan 10, 2018, 3:57:08 AM

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Mar 22, 2019, 9:37:02 AM via Website

As far as I know,there are phone to phone data transfer tool that empower user to transfer data between two phones directly.
Transfer contents including contacts, text messages, music, photos, videos, apps, documents,etc.