Rechenheld easy and exciting

• Replies:0
Markus Gebhardt
  • Forum posts: 4

May 10, 2016, 10:19:38 PM via Website

I´m new and like to show my new App - at Google Play with the name "Rechenheld"
This app may not have much, but what they can, they can good. The "Rechenheld" fascinated by its simplicity, but still holds much ready for the user. You can compete with other users in a fun and try the high score via the highscore list. In addition to the mental arithmetic speed, decisiveness and strong nerves are require.

The "Rechenheld" offers:
• Game, fun, excitement
• entertaining news game
• Trained mental arithmetic
• Concentration Training
• Fast decisions
• Leaderboard
• The coolness of friends test
• One of the easiest games in the Store

The user must try to determine whether the calculation the RIGHT or WRONG result shows. For this, he presses the appropriate button, but also has a limited time only. The more tasks to solve correctly in time, the more points are scored.

You can invite friends and find out about the highscores how cool they cope with this task. Following the motto easy easier easiest constitutes "Rechenheld App" times a new trend and is slimming. Without frills tremendous fun is inevitable next concentration and spontaneity is encouraged.

In addition to the free version with advertising there for 0.99 euros and a paid version. There is a supplementary feature to training mode, with the double time. This game mode without advertising is well suited among others for students to practice in a fun way Quick numeracy and ability to concentrate.
computing Held

Please test the app and give me your suggestions, thanks