[App] [4.0+] Euro Football 2016 in France

• Replies:6
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

May 23, 2016, 10:35:17 PM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you Euro Football 2016 a free Android application to follow Euro Football 2016 in France with all the latest news, scores and results. Application is available here on Google Play Store :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.euro2016

You can discover Euro Football 2016 in Youtube with that demo video :

Euro 2016 comes with a Material Design user interface and offers you the following features :

• News to get all the latest news of the Euro 2016
  • Live to follow all the matches in live with scores and all actions like goals, yellow and red cards
  • Calendar to know when each match will be played and where
  • Ranking to know the ranking for each group during the preliminary phase
  • Stats to know all the stats of the Euro with top scorers, top assisters, best offense, best defense, ...
  • Teams to know the rosters and news of each teams groups by groups with France, Germany, Italy, Spain, England, Russia, Portugal, ...
  • Stadiums to discover all the stadiums that welcome the Euro 2016
  • History to know all of the previous Euros like winners, scorers, ...
  • Do you know ? to discover some interesting things about Euro Football

All the news, scores and information offered by Euro 2016 are updated several times by day. Euro 2016 is available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian languages.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Euro Football 2016 in that thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Stu Smith
  • Forum posts: 6

May 24, 2016, 5:39:35 AM via Website

Good work, It looks nice, is simple to use whilst at the same time having comprehensive options.

The only downside I can see is the lack of player pictures in the roster section (guess that is a liscensing issue).

Overall, this will be my app of choice as I support England to more major touranment failure this summer :(

sylsau

May 24, 2016, 7:19:04 AM via Website

Indeed, I think also that player pictures would have been great in the roster section. But like you guessed, it's a licensing issue. I'm afraid to have some issues with Google with an app suspension for example by putting player pictures. Better to be safe than sorry :)

For England, it could be a good surprise. Tournament is really open this year. No real favorite for me.

Emma Miller
  • Forum posts: 4

May 24, 2016, 9:27:00 AM via Website

goooog, helpful..

sylsau

May 28, 2016, 3:23:18 PM via Website

Thanks. Don't hesitate if you have feedbacks.

sylsau

Jun 22, 2016, 11:17:17 PM via Website

Hello,

Preliminary phase is ended. All qualified for 1/8 are known. Who is your favorite now ?

Sylvain

sylsau

Jul 1, 2016, 7:24:48 AM via Website

Hello,

Portugal is the first team qualified for semi finals. Congratulations to them !

Tonight, Wales against Belgium. Who is your favorite ?

Don't hesitate to give it a try to Euro Football 2016 that is always available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.euro2016

Sylvain