- Forum posts: 77
Jun 8, 2016, 4:49:57 PM via Website
Jun 8, 2016 4:49:57 PM via Website
Explore your creativity and have fun with these repetitive loops for jamming. Either if you're a consummated shredder looking for the next challenge, a guitar student who would like to keep up tempo with something more exciting than a metronome, or simply someone who wants to chill out for a while with some electric guitar (or other instrument), this application will help you both enjoy and improve your chops in the process.
These energetic riffs will also make you progress in your improvisation skills and imagination. Ordered in ascending speed, they can also be useful as a warm up routine for rehearsals, or as a brainstorming tool for composers.
- Each loop is composed of guitar + bass + drums tracks
- Patters of 1, 2 or 3 different passages, with breaks and variations
- Tracks with lengths comprised between 5 and 9 minutes
- Tempos range from 84 to 166bpm
- Includes a guide for basic instrument setup and jamming ideas
- Headphones or external speakers are recommended for a better listening experience.