HTC One (M8) — How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from One M8

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 14, 2016 5:37:27 AM via Website

I have a lot of photos on my HTC One M8. This morning my wife got the phone and deleted a couple of photos that are very important for me. Unfortunately, I don't find the photos from my existing backups. Is it still possible to restore the deleted photos? thanks

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 37

Jun 14, 2016 7:15:48 AM via Website

Hello Kelly,

there are several apps in Google Playstore to undelete files.

Best regards

Jun 15, 2016 3:57:18 AM via Website

I installed Undelete and DiskDigger. They can't locate any deleted photos from my device.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 37

Jun 15, 2016 7:10:54 AM via Website

Then I think that you have no chance to get them back :-(

For future, I suggest you Foldersync, and synchronize your photos with a cloud. But in options, you shouldn't use the option to synchronize deleted files.

Of course you could use your Google Account and Google Photos for this, but Google will synchronize deleted files as well.

There is also a lite version of Foldersync in Google Play.

— modified on Jun 15, 2016 7:14:22 AM

• Forum posts: 17

Jun 16, 2016 4:24:44 PM via Website

Werfer Jhon

I ever had the thing problem. The first thing you need to do stop using your phone until recovering the data.

How much time does it take to recover the data? Did you try it personally?

Jun 17, 2016 5:40:05 PM via Website

so did I works well!

• Forum posts: 3

Aug 9, 2016 11:00:30 AM via Website

There are some Android recovery softwares in the market that can recover deleted photos,videos and more from HTC. You can google it.

• Forum posts: 25

Aug 10, 2016 5:29:58 AM via Website

I have the same problem before, I deleted my pictures by accident and very upset for those photos are very important to me. Fortunately, I finally found a software on the website. I tried it and restore my images eventually. It support retrieving data from Android device directly. You don't need to worry whether you have had a backup or not.

— modified on Aug 12, 2016 12:20:33 PM