Samsung Galaxy S6 — RE: Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 to a Computer

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 21, 2016 8:36:41 PM via Website

More options:

• use the usb cable to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 or any other phone to computer. No apps to install, no additional app to eat up battery juice, use storage space, etc.

• use Samsung kies from Samsung themselves

• Forum posts: 11

Jun 29, 2016 3:52:52 AM via Website

To backup samsung galaxy data, an Android Assistant could help, it could transfer sms, contacts, photos, etc. to computer in few simple steps, have a try

• Forum posts: 11

Jul 14, 2016 8:42:15 AM via Website

Does it work wirelessly? Does it need network to transfer or not? The video doesn't show any details.:(

• Forum posts: 9

Aug 16, 2016 4:30:49 AM via Website

To transfer photos from S6 to pc, you can directly connect your s6 to computer with USB cable and transfer via easily "copy and paste".
Another method is to transfer with Jihosoft Phone Transfer, which is powerful enough to transfer photos, videos, contacts, sms messages, whatsApp messages, notes, reminders, calendars and more from android to pc.

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 23, 2016 1:43:09 AM via Website

What you suggest (plugging in the phone via USB port using phone as a "drive") is exactly how I expected this process to be initiated...however, my pc is not recognizing my phone as a device/drive. No doubt an additional step I have to go through but for the life of me, I haven't been able to find it! HELP!

— modified on Aug 23, 2016 1:47:56 AM